US$303
US$221
Gran Hotel Guadalpin Banus(Marbella)(Great Value!)
US$210
US$207
US$178
US$176
Hotel San Cristobal(Marbella)(Great Value!)
US$91
  • Restaurant
US$232
iberostar.com
  • Pool
Vasari Vacation Resort(Marbella)(Great Value!)
US$215
US$193
HotelQuickly
US$611
US$500
1,151 results
All reviewsrooftop barla laold townbeautiful hotelprivate beachsea viewwaiter servicepool areafreshly squeezed orange juicefull length mirrorcomfortable sunbedssun loungersbeach bedspure luxurybottle of cavabreakfast was amazingbeach front
Reviewed 15 August 2017

We paid EUR 400 Euro/night for a room (I did not checked carefully at the time of booking what kind of room it was – but it was EUR 400 per night, so I thought it couldn’t be that bad). During check in, the receptionist casually informed us that this was not an ‘ocean facing’ room, but I didn’t realize it until we got into the room how bad it was. It was a room with a small window with dated furniture. I thought this doesn’t look like a EUR 400 room. So I went back to the reception and complained. They said there is nothing they can do but to move us to a better room for the first night (since the hotel was fully booked that night), which was a partial ocean view, and for a minimal fee will upgrade us to the best room category they have (I think it was called the ‘oh la la’ room – with a balcony directly facing the ocean).

The first night we spent at the partial ocean room; its just a bigger version of the same room we saw (but with balcony, and slightly bigger space); however, the upgraded room was a totally different look and feel. It was a newly renovated room, with modern amenities and furniture, and the view was amazing. The room also comes with access to the lounge on the ground floor, where we could enjoy drinks and canapes from 11am until 11pm every day. I think it was worth the money.

Overall, a very nice stay. Love:
- the hotel pools and beach, service was quite friendly and prompt
- Rooftop terrace: a must to visit at sunset hours
- Bicycle rental
- Breakfast was decent

Room Tip: Only get the oh la la room (highest class), otherwise they are all dated and cheap looking
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mrtravelmore
amaremarbella, Gerente at Amare Beach Hotel Marbella, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about us.

Nice to read that you could resolve the problem with room and finally you had your dream room with amazing views and the access to the exclusive lounge. I hope you enjoyed it.

Sounds great that you could use our facilities and services and did a bike tour through Marbella.

I´m looking forward to welcome you back in the next future.

Warmest wishes,

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

Great hotel and totally made you feel like you were on holidays from the moment you arrived. Very unassuming from the outside the pool area is lovely although can get busy Id say in peak time we found no bother getting a lounger. There are also ample shaded areas you can sit in if need be and also a parasol to cover each lounger. Each lounger also had a buzzer if you wanted waiter service for food and drink. There was also a hot tub but it was usually busy when the sun started to go down so we never got in. There was also a beachfront but we only walked into it didn't lounge in it. Great atmosphere about the pool and they had live jazz music on Sunday which was a great addition.

The room itself was airy and comfortable with a double bed, chair and little table. We also had a balcony that was side view of the beach so had the sun in the morning and was nice to chill in the evening as could see all the lights across the bay. It also had a well-stocked mini bar.

The breakfast was one of the best buffets I’ve been at, as per the rest of the TripAdvisor’s. Everything was so fresh and plentiful I never seen anything run out, and we never had to wait on a table even if there was a slight queue. The food was so fresh and of a high quality. There was even Cava, so we felt we had to indulge and make mimosas. The eggs where cooked to order and a wide spread of breads for every taste and all fresh. There was a great gluten free and diary free options of rice cakes, oat and soy milk to name a few. There were even cereal bars to tide you through until later.

The hotel itself although a bit away from the main strip on down, it is only about 5 minutes’ walk to the old part (which is so quaint and a most see) and there was a large supermarket 10/15 minute walk away which was handy for water and nibbles.

We ventured to the gym but never used it and seemed ok, had weights a few cable machines, rower and a few free weights.

If I was going back I would look at staying here, although pricey you definitely get what you pay for

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your amazing comment.

Comments, recommendations and feedback we receive, we are sure, with your total satisfaction our goal that we have it right. Thank you very much for this.

I´m delighted to read that you had unforgettable vacations and hope to see you again, here in Amare Marbella Beach Hotel.

Best wishes,

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

My husband and I had such a fabulous break here last year that we decided to do another short break this year. Things that I love about this hotel are.......firstly, the pool scene. The sunbeds are the comfiest I've ever been on, the pool is lovely, DJ or singer there with chill out music being played.

The waiter service for cocktails or food at the pool is a lovely touch. Breakfast is still very good in terms of quality and choice.

Cons are that check in was incredibly slow, it took over half an hour as we arrived at a busy time. They just don't seem to move particularly quickly. Rooms are nothing more than very average and are therefore very expensive. This is not a hotel you come to for an amazingly luxurious room but for a lovely place to chill at the pool or beach and for a great location in the old town.

The only reason I haven't given 5 stars is that I feel service let's this hotel down. There are individual members of staff who are brilliant but there are also others who aren't particularly helpful or friendly. I'd still return though for a child free environment with an amazing pool!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
amaremarbella, Gerente at Amare Beach Hotel Marbella, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2017

Dear Guest,

Your willingness to share your thoughts is much appreciated, and we thank you for choosing us again.

Thank you for your comments about the sunbeds, brekfast and the facilities in general.
However, we apologize for the reported inconveniences. We are very disappointed to read that the service wasn't as good as the last time because our staff is very conscientious in giving a good service.

Receiving direct feedback is very important, especially as we rely on you, our guest, to tell us how we are doing and how we can improve.

We look forward to welcoming you back for another wonderful experience in Marbella,

Best regards,

Reviewed 7 August 2017

we visited in april 2017 the hotel and had a very good experience.

perfectly located right on the promenade / beach, moder facilities, spacious room (make it happen), intimacy on the balcony, high quality breakfast and restaurant.

everything is just a 5-10 mins walk away (the port with lots of restaurants, the city center, the older port which is less crowded but has some super restaurants where locals go - as opposed to the turistic area...)

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
amaremarbella, Gerente at Amare Beach Hotel Marbella, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

Dear Martinel,

Greetings from the very sunny Marbella.

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such amazing review about our hotel.
I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay appreciating especially our location, our facilities and breakfast. I will share your nice words with all of them.

I look forward to welcoming you back soon and let you live another unforgettable experience in the heart of Marbella.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 7 August 2017

My husband I celebrated our first anniversary with a weekend getaway at Amare Beach hotel and had a wonderful time! The service was amazing, the staff upgraded our room upon arrival and left us a bottle of cava which was very much appreciated. Our room had a large balcony overlooking the ocean, a massive shower and was very clean and modern. The breakfast buffet offered a wide selection with everything from an omelette station, fresh fruit to crepes and waffles and fresh pressed orange juice. The hotel has a beach club with plenty of loungers as well as a restaurant which is free to use for residents of the hotel. The service there was also great, at the press of a button a server would come to your lounger to take food and drink orders. The hotel is conveniently situated a short walk into the old town and close to lots of restaurants and bars. Next time we're in Marbella we will stay here again!

Stayed: August 2017
1  Thank AlexS S

Dear AlexS S,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay and for having chosen us for your anniversary.

Your kindest words used to describe your experience are reason of great pride for us and for sure will motivate our entire team, who work every day with passion, trying to provide our guests with the best service to let them live unforgettable experiences such as the one you have shared.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Best Regards,