US$295
US$286
US$303
US$273
Gran Hotel Guadalpin Banus(Marbella)(Great Value!)
US$248
US$210
US$177
US$151
  • Pool
Vasari Vacation Resort(Marbella)(Great Value!)
US$194
US$280
US$236
US$612
US$500
All reviewsold towngreat locationalameda parkorange squashpremier roomhotel is ideally locatedair conthe busy main roadbasic hotelfriendly reception stafffew minutes walkrecommend this hotelshort walk to the beachvisiting marbellabed and breakfast basisdefinitely stay here againeasy access
Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

The hotel is not luxury. It is situated in the center of the city. About 5 min. walk from the beach. Across the street there is a nice green park, it is not too big but you can still enjoy the plants and the trees. The hotel has a restaurant that serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. 24 h reception. If you stay in the hotel 1-2 nights it is ok. They have no comunication between reception, where you make your check out, and the cleaning service. In yhe morning about 9am the cleaning lady decided to nock at the door, receiving no answer she decided to open it. So be sure you put the sign "don't disturb" if you want to sleep more in the morning. Staff is very friendly. But I recomend this hotel only for short stay.

Stayed: September 2017
CristobalParra, Director Comercial at Hotel San Cristobal, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

Dear guest,
We appreciate you took your time to make a review about your stay.
I apologize about the cleaning service kocking at the door to early, it is not a lack of comunication just a mistake. We will tell this to the cleaning department to find a solution and hope it will not happen again.
Best regards,

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for 4 nights. It is a short walk to the beach and the old town so a great location.
Our room looked straight into a wall which meant it was quite dark.
The bed was comfortable and the room was clean. The bathroom was cramped and the step up shower tray was stained inside and very claustrophobic with the shower curtain pulled round. The toilet bowl was also stained.
Breakfast was very good with lots of choice.
Beware of parking costs - €125 for 4 days and getting up the steep slope on to the narrow street at the exit is horrendous.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sheilafor
CristobalParra, Director Comercial at Hotel San Cristobal, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2017

Dear guest,
We appreciate you took your time to post about your stay. We are renovating rooms and bathrooms so in 2 years the whole Hotel will be refurbished. I would like to clarify the parking issue. Our parking costs 11€ in high season and 8€ in low season. I think you parked in La Victoria which is another parking nearby and very expensive.
Hope to see you soon again.
Best regards,

Reviewed 8 September 2017

The bedrooms in this hotel are mostly dark and dingy, and the beds are very hard. In our experience, the reception staff were not helpful and were unfriendly. On the plus side, the location is great and the breakfasts are good. So if you don't mind what the room is like, it's a good location, but if you want a nice room to stay in, I wouldn't recommend this hotel. I definitely won't be staying there again, when I go back to Marbella.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank 50lovelondon

Dear guest,
We apologize for the inconvenience you had with the room. If you do not specify in which room you stayed we cannot see what it is wrong with the beds. We are reforming the Hotel and getting very modern and nice rooms. You can have a look on our website. We will keep reforming rooms the next 2 years. Sorry one more time and regards,

Reviewed 7 September 2017

When I first arrived I almost didn't stay. The room - 312 - was shabby with a shower room (not a bathroom as advertised) and single beds instead of the double I ordered. The shower was awful and flooded the bedroom, the balcony was tiny with plastic furniture facing a wall, no tea or coffee making facilities. It was possibly the worst room I have been given in twenty years!

I went down to reception and explained that the room was totally unsuitable and not at all as advertised. Pepe on reception agreed and suggested I pay an extra €15 a day for a premium room, on the 5th or 6th floor. I didn't remember that being an option on Booking.com but sure, why not. Wow. Chalk and cheese. Room 502 was amazing, a king-size bed, totally refurbished room with a large terrace overlooking Marbella Old Town and the hills beyond. The shower room was amazing, all brand new and gleaming with a huge walk-in power shower and there were facilities for making tea and coffee. Room 312 was overpriced in my opinion, but room 502 was a bargain. The location of the hotel is perfect, you walk out of the door you are in the Old Town, just steps away from all the great restaurants, and you are a three minute walk from the beach. The staff are all friendly, helpful and warm, and the housekeeping is superb, the room was cleaner than many four-star hotels I have stayed in. Would I stay again? Absolutely, but only in one of the top floor rooms.

It seems to me that the owners need to refurbish all the rooms and the public areas to the same high standards as the fifth and sixth floor. If they did that it would be the perfect boutique hotel, though I guess prices would have to go up. But even if prices went up 50 per cent it would still be a bargain.

Room Tip: Stay on he 5th or 6th floor
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear guest,
Thank you for posting about your stay! We apologize for the first room you had, it is prepared for disable people and when we are fully book we need to use it. We are happy to hear that you liked our new rooms. We will keep reforming more rooms in November, so we hope in 2 years the Hotel willbe completely refurbished.
Warm regards,

Reviewed 5 September 2017

We were given a small room on arrival, on the second night we returned to a flood in the room.. the aircon had malfunctioned.
We were love to a larger room which needed a makeover and smelled of sewerage.
Staff were friendly and accomidating

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Alpharooms
1  Thank shanekelly99

Dear guest,
We apologyce for the inconvenience you had during your last stay. Next time you come request a better room and we will do our best.
Warm regards,