“great carvery”

The Carvery
Ranked #5 of 798 Restaurants in Torremolinos
Price range: US$11 - US$17
Cuisines: British
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Buffet, Reservations
Description: The Carvery, a family run restaurant, which has been established since 2001 has moved 5 metres up the road. Offering a selection of roast meats including mouthwatering roast beef, ham, turkey, lamb and pork with all the trimmings there is a choice of at least 5 freshly prepared vegetables, roast and mashed potatoes and the best Yorkshire puddings, stuffing and gravy for 11.95€. The menu has a range of starters including prawn cocktail, goat's cheese and beetroot salad, Caesar salad and garlic bread. Main courses include steaks, fish & chips and salads. Save room for home-made puddings including crème brulee, summer fruit pudding and Pavlova to name a few. A friendly and efficient service and great value for money. Gluten free & vegetarians catered for. See our website for further details. Thank you! Mark, Karen and The Carvery Team.
Reviewed 29 June 2018

booked a table on line for a forthcoming birthday visit. great welcome, great food, has to be the best carvery we have ever visited.

2  Thank jillian r

Hello,

Thank you for the review and choosing to spend the birthday visit with us.

We hope to see you again soon.

The Carvery team

Write a ReviewReviews (1,244)

Reviewed 29 June 2018

I am English but live in Mexico so when I saw Yorkshire puddings, mint sauce, horseradish, gravy, roast potatoes, red cabbage, pork crackling and cauliflower in a delicious cheese sauce not to mention truly delicious roast meats on the bone, carved to order, I thought I had died and gone to heaven! The service was exceptional and I wish more than anything that I could come to the carvery for another delicious dinner in lovely surroundings tonight! I have a question of the owner: my mother lives close to your restaurant but has a deadly allergy to prawns so she is afraid to dine out anymore...I suggested that as you have mostly meat that maybe you don’t have any ñrawns in the kitchen, is this so? I would love for her to be able to have a lovely roast dinner. The prices are exceptionally reasonable for what you get and the desserts are delicious too with custard and cream, which I also cannot get here where I live.

2  Thank dundeecooper

Hello,

I served a lovely lady with a serious prawn allergy last week, we alerted all staff, kitchen and surrounding tables.

We do serve prawns on site, so there is no guarantee, however we are very committed to ensuring no cross contamination.

We are so happy you enjoyed your meal with us and we hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

I couldn't resist leaving another review for this place, perfect food, fantastic price and the staff are absolutely brilliant! The number 1 place for Sunday lunch!

1  Thank CraigWaites

Thank you again!

We really appreciate the 5 stars.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

The food in here was so good and very reasonably priced! I wished I could’ve ate more than one plate but I was ready to burst after one! Highly recommended

1  Thank Ruth F

Hello Ruth,

Thank you kindly for the 5 star review.

We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Excellent quality and service. Very welcoming and spotlesly clean. We always visit when we're in torremolinos

2  Thank kevind264

Hello,

Thank you for the 5 star review and the return visits.

We look forward to having you back.