“Evening meal”

Ranked #97 of 824 Restaurants in Torremolinos
Price range: US$7 - US$22
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: The strong passion to our land, for his strong tradicion, his heat, his color, his thousands diversity and especially to his flauors, brought us here; with the desire to make it known to all who want to discover, in his best... with "Anema e Core" (heart and soul)
Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

Excellent meal, friendly staff, great location, will definatly be back, only one gripe & that was card machine wasn't working luckily we had enough cash on us.

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

Nice menu, not huge but a good selection of veggie and seafood pastas. My husband had lasagne and I had prawn pasta. Simple but delicious and pasta cooked al dente. Pizzas looked good.Nice waitress serving and friendly chef waved as we were leaving. The restaurant seemed to have a resident dog which was not a problem for me being a dog lover but my husband wasn’t keen. I’d recommend it if you’re looking for a nice Italian on the Main Street.

Reviewed 13 August 2018

A nice restaurant with pleasant terrace serving more authentic Italian food. Nice staff. Our starter was the shared burratta and tomato salad - the burrito was really lovely and creamy. Mains of ravioli and carbonara were also tasty but perhaps the pasta was a little heavy. Reasonable wines and great coffee. A piece of shangri-la on the carihuela

1  Thank aquietnightin
Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

We had a delicious dinner here last night. The waitress was very friendly but not intrusive, smiley and very helpful when checking suitability for a veggie. The pizzas looked big and yummy but we all had fresh pasta (apart from one breaded chicken with ridged fries - huge portion). The portions on our fresh pasta did not look enormous but were actually just right. We shared a burrata/tomato/rocket salad too and bottle of prosecco which was about €14. There’s quite a bit of choice here for vegetarians as you might expect at an Italian. I had ravioli capri but was tempted by the pasta with aubergine, spinach & ricotta cannelloni or aubergine parmigiana to name a few. The table next to us had pasta with mussels which my family were eyeing up, looked fab. Would recommend.

1  Thank marmite_girly
Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

Just had a fab meal at this lovely Italian too start we had the sharing platter which I would recommend i then had a pasta dish and my husband had a pizza which we both enjoyed. Definitely worth a visit.