Hotel is quite weary. Furnitures in room are quite badly worn out. But anyway nice hotel and location is great. Also staff is friendly and helpful. travellers with kids i recommended that you book top level or some other hotel. Because windows are very thin and there is many loud karaoke bars near
Toptip for torremolinos travellers:Do not use elevators fri-sat-sun evenings. There was many blackouts in the beach area in those days. Time to blackouts were 20.00-23.00. So i recommended that you dont use elevators in that time. And these blackouts are on torremolinos beach area generally.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right in the heart of the Carihuela, 2 mins walk to sandy beach and the typical sea food restaurants.Open all year. Sat Tv in all apartments. Studios & apartments for rent from 1 day - 6 months. Swimmingpool. 24 hr Reception. Cleaning. Kids go free. Onsite bar cafeteria with menu of the day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Apartments Palm Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Beach Club Hotel Torremolinos
- Palm Beach Torremolinos
- Apartments Palm Beach Club Torremolinos, Costa Del Sol