“What a great Tapas stop”
Review of ibericos&ALHAMBRA.

ibericos&ALHAMBRA.
Ranked #8 of 1,701 Restaurants in Granada
Description: Our responsibility and philosophy is the dedication to the quality of the products, the traceability of its origin and the guarantee of the great pleasure of the tasting.
Reviewed 15 April 2018

Ham to die for!

We stopped here for a quick drink and a tapas and you know a place is good when you know you will return.

Try the local Granda red wine, excellent quality and value.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Great food. Those tapas were exceptional, just ham and cheese but the quality was the top. Also the place itself was very interesting, designed with a great taste.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

I’m just eating here and I fell sincerely upset cause my sandwich is different from the one I can see inside and the boss didn’t let me choose my beer. He said the ham in my one was the same but I can see and feel it’s darker and dryer. Defo not what I asked for. Such a shame.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Prepared with love
Small professional place
Good wine excellent tapas and cold cuts. The anchovy ponchos was the best I had in Spain

Reviewed 11 March 2018

A wet night and staying just around the corner and not a seat to be had in any of the other places on the street ,this small delicatessen type bar was the best choice ,soaked ,I was welcomed in and offered a seat and to be honest you would opt across the street or another busy bar . Its a great little place with an amazing selection of local ham, cheese wines and local produce with a cosy atmosphere .I had a glass of good wine and some very good tapas as a starter !! . The rain was bouncing up off the street and decided that I was "in for the night" , before popping of to bed Its a place to look out for if in the area .

1  Thank ab2pcs