“What a result!”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Granada is full of tea shops and restaurants selling couscous so it was a good result to find this Indian restaurant. There were not many customers in the restaurant which can be taken as a bad sign but I'm glad I decided to eat there. I had the tandoori chicken starter which was very moist and the tandoori coating had an excellent flavour. As my main course I had a lamb balti with a plain naan. The lamb balti was different from a UK versions but was still very tasty with a cumin aftertaste, it actually looked like a lamb and spinach dish as the sauce had a green hue but I never eat with my eyes and my taste buds enjoyed every mouthful. The naan had been given a light covering of ghee and was fairly flat in comparison to UK naans but as a resident of Spain it is the normal thickness I see. Although thin it had a very nice airy texture and was a perfect accompaniment to the curry. I have eaten Indian food in many countries including India and this was good quality food and of a standard above many restaurants, give this place a try and if you're a true fan of Indian food I'm sure you'll find something you like.

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

We had one evening free in Granada and decided we wanted to eat Indian food. Chose the hotel based on Tripadvisor and were not disappointed. Great food, excellent service. Would love to go again if we visit Granada.

Reviewed 20 August 2017

I have eaten Indian food in many places around the world and i have to say this tops the lot.The food is so flavousome and the meat as well.Highly recommended

1  Thank Amjad S
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

The paneer in saag paneer was spoilt. The yogurt with Biryani was also spoilt. I would not order again. By far, the worst Indian food I have had so far.

1  Thank 5shyams
Reviewed 17 August 2017

Being an Indian by birth, I am always on the lookout for good Indian food, so when I saw the review score, I decided to give it a go. Sadly, this is not a place for authentic Indian food. Disappointing experience.

The staff try their best, but the food lets it down