We just came back form our trip and everything was wonderful. Granada is a beautiful city to walk around and get lost in its full of history streets. Don't miss to visit Albaycin and Sacromonte and, of course, the Alhambra (one of the 7 world wonders) and Generalife. You must buy your entry to these monuments with at least 2 weeks before your visit to make sure they won't run out of tickets because the daily visits are limited.
The hotel was perfect and we could enjoy not only our beautiful room but the gym and spa too and everyone around there was nice and polite. They even helped us to solve a problem we had with a taxi driver.
About what and where to eat, Granada is well know for its "caña y tapa" (beer and dish). So don't waste your money in tourist restaurants and go for a regular bar. You'll mix up with the helpful native people, and will eat and drink a lot for just a few euros.
But don't forget to visit one of the various teterias (tea shops) you'll find at almost every corner.
And, for last, if you love to ski or snowboard, you can always go for it at the nearest Sierra Nevada.
1 place that worth a million!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is located in the new residential area of Granada and just a few minutes from downtown. Its proximity to the sport stadiums, the road to Sierra Nevada and the Alhambra make of Palace Nevada Abades the perfect choice. The modern hotel is a functional building, perfectly equipped and with the latest facilities. Thanks to the elliptical shape of the hotel, the 258 rooms (235 rooms and 23 apartments) have spectacular views of Sierra Nevada, the Alhambra and the city. The hotel facilitates business meetings, conferences, product launches, meetings with the press, etc. Naturally, also family, friends or business events, among others. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Abades Nevada Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Abades Nevada Palace Granada
- Abades Nevada Palace Hotel Granada