We spent two nights in Granada which was not really long enough in this fabulous city. The hotel was modern, clean and the staff were polite. As we had driven to Granada we needed a hotel with parking facilities which this hotel does have. Many hotels in the city centre do not. We noticed 8 tour buses when we arrived but we did not have to wait too long to check in. The staff were polite, efficient and helpful. We made use of the spa facility the evening after we walked our feet off at the Alhambra. We had pre dinner Mojitos in the bar and ate A la Carte in the restaurant and the breakfast buffet had a varied selection of things ranging from a full english cooked breakfast to cereal, a selection of breads for toast, cold meats, cheeses, pastries, fresh fruit, tinned fruit and miso soup. We found the bus stop to town a short walk away and were also pleasantly surprised at how reasonable a taxi from the Alhambra back to the hotel was. Although the hotel is right next to the motorway and Lidl supermaket we actually had a nice sunrise view of the mountains and villages beyond the motorway. We were not disturbed by noise from the motorway. The high tech toilet / bidet combination baffled me at first. It was 32 degrees when we visited but the outdoor pool was closed as it was October but we were able to make use of the Spa which was lovely and relaxing. The hotel is close to the football ground so would be ideal for football fans following their team on an away game in Granada. You get a good view of the football ground from the glass lift that runs up the outside of the building when you are on the higher floors
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is located in the new residential area of Granada and just a few minutes from downtown. Its proximity to the sport stadiums, the road to Sierra Nevada and the Alhambra make of Palace Nevada Abades the perfect choice. The modern hotel is a functional building, perfectly equipped and with the latest facilities. Thanks to the elliptical shape of the hotel, the 258 rooms (235 rooms and 23 apartments) have spectacular views of Sierra Nevada, the Alhambra and the city. The hotel facilitates business meetings, conferences, product launches, meetings with the press, etc. Naturally, also family, friends or business events, among others. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Abades Nevada Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Abades Nevada Palace Granada
- Abades Nevada Palace Hotel Granada