All reviewswithin easy walking distancehistoric centerbeds were very comfortablethe hotel stafffront desk staffgood sizesirenscitycathedralconditionerfridgebalconydryersights
Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

The room was clean but nothing special. We had paid for a room with a balcony but there were no chairs or table on the balcony so we couldn't really benefit for paying for the extra. Such a shame. However, the breakfast was lovely. Very varied and what made the otherwise disappointing hotel worth a visit.

The location is a little way out of the cultural city centre but we picked it because we had a hire car so needed parking. Would visit again just for the breakfast.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 June 2017

As others have said, this is NOT a 4-star hotel. Overall, the facilities are not bad, though. The room was big enough for us to spread out our things and have a happy hour at the table each evening. The WiFi worked okay; it was fast enough that I could make phone calls; I believe the speed was about 18 Mbps.

Here are the limitations:
1. I booked in early April. I checked in in late May. I call that an early booking. At the time I booked there was no free breakfast available. But the hotel website said when we arrived said that a free breakfast was included for anyone making an early booking 3 or more nights throughout 2017. I asked about this at the desk. The person said, "Breakfast is not included in your reservation." I said, "But your website says it is free for staying 3 or more nights." He said I could speak to his manager the next morning. A GOOD employee would have said, "I will check with my manager and let you know what he says before breakfast tomorrow morning."
2. The NOISE!! It starts about 7:30 in the distance every weekday morning and becomes next-door VERY LOUD by 8:00. It is protesters at the front of the Endesa Energy company building next door. No wonder they are giving free breakfasts to some who stay there!! You will be awake early enough for it--loud sirens, whistles, horns, chanting that continues until 11:00.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

This hotel is definitely not my idea of a 4 star hotel. The service is not cordial, we asked the front desk for advice in 2 occasions and they did not resolve our query (which was a private driver to take us sightseeing and advise on a restaurant).
Our room was very basic and a little bit tight on one side. I could hear conversation from the next door, and they were not talking loudly.
The towels in the bathroom were old and very small. The bathroom in itself was ok, a little small but had a bad smell.
Everything is on a small scale.
The breakfast is also very basic and has not been resolved properly, it is very disagreeable to have someone waiting beside your table for you to finish as soon as you bring your coffee to the table; this happened every day, and we are not the type to sit around after eating.
I would not recommend this hotel unless you are on a budget, very young and are not at all picky.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 April 2017

we've liked the hotel because it is very near the most visited places in town, parking is a bit searching but it is ok breakfast was ok, even cava included, fresh fruit, coffee, different sorts of cheese, ham and breads ! and very friendly staff !

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 March 2017 via mobile

I stayed here with two friends in a triple room while we watched Leicester in the Champions League. I found it to be clean and tidy and perfectly nice. We paid €10 for a breakfast which was a standard buffet affair. We'd venture out if given the option again. The location is good and there's free parking on waste ground opposite. A good budget hotel option to explore Seville which is beautiful.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends