Casa Romana Hotel Boutique
Petit Palace Canalejas Sevilla(Seville)(Great Value!)
US$56
Apartamentos - Suites Santa Cruz(Seville)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$53
  • Free Internet
US$76
US$70
  • Room Service
Hotel America - Seville(Seville)(Great Value!)
US$67
  • Pool
US$72
US$63
  • Free Internet
Hilton Garden Inn Sevilla(Seville)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$62
  • Pool
Hotel Amadeus(Seville)
US$100
US$88
Priceline
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$100/night.

US$208
US$189
  • Restaurant
US$165
US$144
Official Site
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsroof restaurantrooftop barsuperior roomrecommend this hotellovely hotelprivate courtyardthe main shopping areajacuzzi baththe ground floortravel agentsmall hotelwalk in showersmall poollovely roomcity breakthree nightscentral location
Reviewed 23 March 2014

Very nice and clean hotel with a central location near the shops and a short walk to the Cathedral, Real Alcazar etc. The reception staff were very helpful and spoke good English. Our ground floor room was spacious and had disabled shower facilities. Comfortable beds, and the rooms had a safe, TV and minibar. The room opened onto an attractive inner courtyard with tiling, water feature and plants. I found the hotel to be quiet and peaceful despite its central location on a fairly busy road. We did not use the rooftop terrace or jacuzzi, but the views looked lovely. We felt that 17 euros per person was too much for breakfast and there are a lot of cheaper alternatives nearby. The rooms do not have tea or coffee making facilities. But definitely I would recommend this hotel and use it again myself.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank MKFD
Reviewed 8 March 2014

This was a very nice hotel in the middle of Seville. It was not easily reachable by car. The persons were very friendly.
Breakfast was good, tables were too small for 2 adults to eat.

The view from top of hotel was spectacular.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 917Louk
Reviewed 2 March 2014

Can't fault the service in this hotel; all the women on reception that we met were charming, very helpful and spoke good English. The location is also superb for walking around this lovely City, returning for the obligatory siesta with ease! We loved the decor, too, and imagine that the hotel really comes into its own in bright sunlight and when the roof terrace is in use. We mostly chose to have breakfast out because, at €17 each, it seemed quite pricey. On our last morning when we did have the hotel breakfast we were surprised by the variable quality, given the price. Amongst the plentiful choice of good food on offer there was tinned fruit salad, barely cooked bacon and very dodgy looking sausages. So, if you are looking for a good value hotel in the heart of Seville, then we would certainly recommend this hotel, but maybe cast around the many local bars and even Starbucks (the only place I found in Spain that understood how the Brits like tea!) for breakfast.

Room Tip: The 'corner' rooms in the standard range have windows facing away from the inner courtyard, and are likely to be quieter as a result. Ours was 203 and I believe each of the '03' and '04' rooms do the same.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ClaireMLewis56
Reviewed 2 March 2014

I was hesitant to have a first floor room--expecting it to be noisy, but that was not the case. We had a beautiful inner courtyard, great hotel staff, and everything was easy to reach within walking distance from the hotel. We would use this hotel again on a future visit.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Lori H
Reviewed 24 February 2014

Having just returned from this hotel, I can only warn other guests to be very careful as to which room you are allocated or reserve.
On checking in, we were given room 310. This room is bearly bigger than a wardrobe ! To walk around the bed, one of us had to step into the bathroom.... We are a very normal sized couple .
The receptionist was very professional and charming, as are all the staff, when I asked to be moved. I felt this was not the first time someone had complained, and in a way she was waiting for me to return after the shock of seeing such a prison cell.
However we could not be moved until the following day, as the hotel was full.
I would never expect to see much a tiny room in a 4 star hotel, it was more the standard of a youth hostel. It was very disappointing, as I never expected to sleep in a box.
The following morning we were moved into 305 which was acceptable.
I also feel the breakfast lacking for the standard of a 4 star hotel. Curled up slices of dried out cheese, peanuts, uncooked prunes, overcooked cocktail sausages, cold coffee, no orange marmalade in Seville !! The buffet selection was very poor and uninteresting.
I have never before had to write an negative review, so will point out that location , the roof terrace bar, staff, bed linen, general decor are all great, but really I would not use this hotel ever again. It was all too hit and miss.

Room Tip: avoid room 310, at all costs.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple