“Fresh Seafood”

Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

A happy little restaurant with excellent and fresh seafood choices. The wait staff were very helpful and attentive. The portions are very generous. We had hake, sea bass and ox tail meatballs. Great fresh salad and roasted veggies as well. We would strongly recommend to anyone interested in fresh fish or seafood. It was hard to choose.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,032)

Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

I would like to start this review by saying that the food was excellent and Michelin quality. However the service made it impossible to enjoy. We walked in and were sat at a table right beside the front door that was open. Next to us was also the server station that was constantly visited by the servers to grab plates and cutlery. Every time they went to the station their butts were right at face level. Safe to say it was not an ideal seat. We asked our waiter if we could move seats and he shrugged his shoulders and pointed at another table by the door. I then asked him if he could close the door and he grabbed the door, shut it and walked away.

Another couple left their table and my girlfriend asked if we could take it and he scoffed at us, shook his head and said “change?” In a rude tone. For the rest of the night he scowled at us every time we made eye contact and clashed shoulders with my girlfriend when she walked to the bathroom. The rest of the staff was very nice but this guy was a real piece of work. The rest of our night was kinda ruined because we were really upset by this.

If I were looking for some where to eat I would walk right past this place especially if you see a tall, bald guy with a goatee working the door.

Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

Great food,atmosphere and wine. Service was also great. It’s where all the locals go and not expensive.

Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

There are 4 different Restaurants in Town with this Name. We tested three of them and their wäre all great. The service was friendly and helpfull. They spoke perfect english and knew their food and wines. We've tried a lot of different Restaurants in Sevilla. This was the only place we returned too and we are missing their food already

1  Thank Dustin K
Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

I have been recommended to go to La Azotea by good friends who used to live in Seville. It is their favorite place and now it’s mine.

During the procession’s around Easter, I got stuck in the Santa Cruz area and couldn’t get home. I saw the sign for La Azotea, wondered in and took refuge from the masses. I found a place at the bar and was quickly welcomed by the staff and the owner.

I was recommended a couple signature dishes, phyllo and cheese and leaks and a yummy soup. With a bottle of Rose in hand I savored the delicious meal.

Perhaps pricier than other tapas places, the quality of food service was top notch.

Not only was I fed, wined and dined, I was guided through the alley ways and people to make my way closer to home. Thanks very much!

Highly recommend it! So much so I visited the two other branches close to my home during the rest of my stay in Seville.

All branches are amazing...in food quality, ambiance and service from staff.

Gracias, I’ll be back.