Diagonal Plaza Hotel(Zaragoza)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$64
US$53
  • Restaurant
AC Hotel Zaragoza Los Enlaces(Zaragoza)(Great Value!)
US$59
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$68/night.

Alfonso Hotel(Zaragoza)
  • Bar/Lounge
US$45
US$43
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$52/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$37
  • Bar/Lounge
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$106
US$97
All reviewslocation is fantasticcity hotelpublic parkingroom was cleanfree wifiluggageeuros
Reviewed 16 September 2012

Position very good, near Paseo de la Indipendencia, that is full of shops and bar, just 15 minutes walking from Catedral del Pilar. Room very big, beds super comfortable, and with a big bathroom. Internet free is a very good thing. Recommended.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 August 2012

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 27 June 2012

It was a great surprise to find great hotel in middle of the town. History, great shops, restaurants and very friendly people. Would recommend for anyone.George

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 2 November 2011

Stayed for two nights at the Zenit Don Yo. On arrival a very nice girl on reception advised us to leave the car on the street to allow us to check in and take bags to the room. Parking is a couple of streets away in a car park. The hotel has a reduced rate here. Parking spaces are small, but it is no worse than some car parks in London and having seen how the Spanish bum into cars on the street when parking I was glad my car was secure.

The room was very comfortable. We had asked for a quiet room so it was situated in the inner part of the hotel opening onto the central area over looking the local flats. This is what you expect in a central hotel in cities so didn't bother us. It was a little warm in the room and on putting the air con on we discovered that it would only blow warm air. On enquiring at reception we were told as it was winter it was set to warm, I suppose for locals it had gone cooler but for us British it did feel a little warm.

The hotel is in a very central location and is about 10 minutes walk from the central shopping and historical area. We didn't have breakfast in the hotel as we found that there were lots of cafes within walking distance that serve coffee and croissants which worked out about 2 euros each.

Check out wasn't as friendly as check in but as we found the Spaniards in northern Spain are not quite as friendly as elsewhere.

All in all this was a good hotel, represented value for money and we would definitely stay here again if back in Zaragoza.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 October 2011

When you travel for business, two of the more important components are the hotel's infrastructure and the service. This hotel is especially poor in both aspects. The front desk personnel, especially the brunette matron, have really no concept of service or professionalism. I have received more hospitality at KFC on the Jersey Turnpike. I was left with the impression I was some insect they HAD to put up with. They possess a very superior, lofty, and rude attitude. I should have taken that clue and left. I had some equipment and they had no storage, so I had to schlep it up stairs and keep it in my room. I speak Spanish, so I asked the bellman to store the equipment, he never spoke a word, only waved a hand to me opened the elevator door and pointed up and left, nice.

The room appeared decent; however, the climate control unit faces the bed and blinks bright iridescent blue, continuously, all night long, blink, blink, and blink. Should have placed this on the opposite wall, without the glowing blue light. I have never seen this type of unit in any other hotel. Speaking of the ac, after you turn it on, within an hour it will begin to build up condensation. And begin to drip, drip, and drip. Unfortunately not in sync with the blue light. Called down stairs to report this issue, three times, no one ever came. So now I have a large puddle in the middle of the floor in front of the entrance and the bathroom, went through two of my three towels. Sink is very small, no big deal; however, there is an amenities tray that is half the size of the sink, hanging precipitously off the edge of the sink. Indicated to me that no one here with this hotel really cares. They have the Spanish half glass in the tub; however, it is more like 40% glass, to insure a completely wet bathroom floor. The bed seemed to be a bit old and lumpy. Overall, just a 2 star hotel. I could go one; however, now I really don't care to waste any more time on this poor hotel.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo