“Delish ”
Review of Croquetarte

Croquetarte
Ranked #10 of 1,637 Restaurants in Zaragoza
Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

A well decorated cafe, good service, good food with a good location. You have no reason to skip this place. The squid ink croquet was my favourite.

Reviewed 15 November 2017

I've long held that the best dining experiences are those that we happen upon by chance and Croquet Arte definitely fits that description. I grew up eating chicken croquettes that my mom made and then had Spanish jamon croquetas at a San Francisco restaurant many years later. I've always loved the crusty outside that gives way to the smooth and tasty potato interior. Imagine my surprise to discover Croquet Arte and find that chicken and ham are but two of the fillings one can enjoy in a croqueta. As my title suggests, this restaurant offers many types of croquetas along with a variety of wines and beers. It's not a big, so be prepared to wait if you arrive during peak times. Seating is very casual -- a few stools and tables, all of which contribute to the charm of the place. If you have an oven for your use, you can buy them to go and enjoy them at your leisure. However, we had a grand time purchasing a few at a time and taking in the local activity.

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

Yum, yum, yum!! For some reason, I️ was thinking they would like the Cuban croquettes. They’re more like the Italian arancini. We ordered a variety. They were all good but I️ think the squid ink was my favorite. Paired it with a lovely white wine and it was perfect. They charge you a couple of more euros for eating in but the whole meal was really inexpensive. Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

Both 6 different croquettes. Ate them in a park. Hard to decide what our favorites where, but see the result in the photo.

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

The first one Bacalao con Gambas was a lot of potato , not much bacalao and very little gamba.
The next one risotto with shitaki was cold in the middle.
2 euros quite a lot for a croquet, but the wine was good.

2  Thank acdourlein