US$109
  • Room Service
US$284
US$133
US$88
El Retiro de Cardea(Oviedo)(Great Value!)
US$58
US$49
Priceline
  • Room Service
All reviewsresidential areafront deskrail stationcomfortable hotelold towntwo nightsplumbingmaneuveringnoiseluisparkingcentrecity
Reviewed 14 March 2017

Stayed a weekend, it's very easy to find and most of the staff is extremely friendly and always eager to help.
The room is basic, comfortable and very clean.
The only bad thing I have to say is the air conditioning; They did have an air conditioning unit in the room with it's own regulator but wasn't working because they didn't consider the weather was warm enough....when I went to the front desk to inquire about the malfunction (I thought it was a malfunction), I was told to open a window!!!
Must stress that the rest of the staff made up for this mishap (breakfast was unexpectedly great) and we must understand that not all countries function like ours. Please keep an open mind, this place is worth it.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Ayre Hoteles A, Community Manager at Ayre Hotel Alfonso II, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2017

Dear customer:

Thank you very much for your feedback. We will take into consideration your comments.

We are working hard in order to provide a better service for our costumer.
We hope you will choose Ayre Ramiro I again on your next visit to Oviedo.

Thank you very much for your confidence.

Best regards,

Community Manager
Ayre Hotel Alfonso II

Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

I stayed for a week and thoroughly enjoyed my stay. The room was perfect and the staff were eager to help and very friendly. Everything was clean and tidy. It was in a great location for easy and quick access on foot to the centre of Oviedo. I would recommend if you are looking for a reasonably lriced place to stay with basic amenities.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 August 2016

I booked a room with Agoda, but somehow they cancelled my booking last-minute. Fortunately, when we arrived at the hotel, the very friendly and helpful hotel-owner got in touch with another hotel that did have a room available, which would seem impossible in this time of the season. We are very thankful for the help provided!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 July 2016

The hotel is very good and offered free parking in the streets nearby. Good sized room with large bathroom, on ground floor so didn't have a balcony. Slightly further from the centre than I hoped and would choose to stay more centrally if travelling without a car.

Room Tip: Try to get a room with a balcony.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 July 2016

Travelled to Spain for World Duathlon Champs so a few big bags with our kit to manage.

Rooms a good size, staff super helpful making us most welcome with our non-existant Spanish.

The hotel has limited parking (need to book in advance) and it is much needed in Spain, with little chance out on the road.

Town was easily accessible walking - though not for folks who find a short steep hill an issue.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family