“Awesome culinary experience. Just go for it!”
Review of Eseteveinte

Eseteveinte
Ranked #25 of 778 Restaurants in Oviedo
Price range: US$23 - US$41
Cuisines: Spanish, Gastropub, Fusion
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

I just had an amazing lunch here, and I had the urge to write about it. I was lucky the boletus mushrooms season started. I had the crab and algae sandwich first and it was balanced and flavorful, with beautiful aesthetic and with an incredible texture mixture (crunchy, mellow, soft... very fun balance for such a flavor). However the main star of the performance was the boletus with low temperature egg and buttery parmentier which mindblowed me for its powerful taste and texture mixture, at the end is basically a wonderful purée with the delightful surprise of the pieces of flavor and sense of boletus in the mouth, which makes the whole plate a sublime culinary experience. I had the cheese assortment for dessert (because I deserved it, i worked hard and I love me), and it of course was different as well, original, diverse and tasteful, all you can ask in a dessert like that.

Btw, the service provided a very pleasant customer experience as well. Thanks for the lunch!

Stop reading and if you are in Oviedo, don't miss the chance. I will come back, that's a sure thing.

1  Thank Unai V

Reviewed 19 July 2017

We decided to go to this restaurant due to the fact that it was very close to our hotel (Eurostar).
Once we entered the restaurant we were warmly welcomed and placed in a nice place. Their menu was a unique. We ordered four dishes and tasted all of them. Each dish had a different taste with non regular taste combinations. The price was in average scale.
What a wonderful taste,
Highly recommended for open minds

1  Thank Hezkia
Reviewed 19 June 2017

Made a real change of menu, badly needed after a week eating in Asturias. Here are people trying to make interesting food with taste combinations you're not going to get in a standard restaurant. Very friendly and attentive service and had no problem spending time going through the choices with non-Spanish speakers.

1  Thank eltham
Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

The food really good, it is worth it to walk a bit to get this real good, a bit expensive for the amount of food, but since it taste so good you could eat it for hours ;-)

2  Thank Nazario R
Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

We went quite late in the afternoon but still got a warm welcome. We choose several plates to share among us and they kept surprising us one after the other in a real crescendo of delights. The wine was good and affordable. We ended up with 30 Euro per person and that included one and a half bottle of wine, deserts, coffee and brandy on top of the chosen dishes. This is absolutely a very nice place with excellent food with a personal touch!