“The most beuatiful experience in my life”
Review of Playa de Azkorri

Playa de Azkorri
Ranked #26 of 119 things to do in Bilbao
Reviewed 29 March 2015

The most beuatiful experience in my life. It is hard to explain to others. Anyway in few words it was simply amazing. Huge cliffs, sun, strong wind, loud sound of the sea and breaking waves, nice smelling air, total freedom, 8 hours spent by walking on cliffs and beaches - the Unforgettable feeling in my heart.

9  Thank zazvorce

Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

Grab some beer n go for a walk.. You'll love it.. I'm really happy that I didn't miss this place during my visit to Bilbao...

5  Thank shimonfigarado
Reviewed 5 August 2013

There are many lovely beaches that criss-cross the Cantabrian Sea and the Spanish and French coastline. I recall certain days last year and back in the l960's and 70's when I spent a few hours sunbathing and swimming in the waters below the lovely Pyrenees Mountains.

3  Thank basquel
Reviewed 17 May 2013

Nearly missed this. It is a fantastic and easy trip up the mountain and the walk around at the top and the photo opportunity is not to be missed

6  Thank Clatu28
Reviewed 24 January 2013

Beautiful place,easily accessible from Bilbao,there is a beautiful walkway along the hill from Sopelana to Azkorri.I really enjoyed it.

5  Thank ABrainBat