“Best tapas I've ever eaten”

Beccafico Kitchen Bar
Ranked #89 of 1,760 Restaurants in Ibiza
Price range: US$6 - US$37
Description: Homemade sicilian kitchen made with love and passion. Come to enjoy our dishes and we will promise you that you won't regret it! Davide and Orazio are waiting for you.
Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

We were looking for a few nice dishes after a long day of travelling. To say that el beccafico was nice is like saying that the water is a bit damp. They served some of the best food I've ever eaten. A local alternative to tuna that was fresh, tasty and perfectly cooked. Pink in the middle with a light char. Perfection. Beef skirt that tasted like prime steak. A subtle, yet defining hint of rosemary to the meat. All in all the best tapas I've ever eaten and close to the best overall meal. Relaxed, yet knowledgeable and friendly service topped it off. I can not recommed el beccafico highly enough. Make sure you try it.

Reviewed 17 September 2016 via mobile

This place surprised us...small but tapas was better than many of the bigger names we visited! Really tasty and the pistachio desert was unreal! Will definitely return! Friendly service too!

Reviewed 2 September 2016

This tapas bar is a a street back from the beach and is a true gem.

The owners of the bar helped us select our tapas meal for the night, and I have to say it was one of the most freshest and flavourful meals I have had in a long while. The service was excellent as was the food and the whole meal was great value.
I would definately recommend that you visit this bar if you are in the area.

Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

We had a selection of seafood tapas dishes (squid, tuna, giant prawns etc). All were delicious, fresh and well cooked. The grilled vegetables were also fantastic. Very reasonably priced for such good cooking and friendly efficient service. The only regret was not having enough appetite to try the fresh pasta. With the Italian owner-chefs, I'm sure that would have been a treat.

Reviewed 15 August 2016 via mobile

Delicious food, friendly and efficient service, nice and unexpected place in Figueretas: our best price quality ratio in Ibiza. I recommend il polpo con guacamole, la verdura a la griglia and the sardinas "Beccafico" combined with an excellent Primitivo (= Zinfandel).

1  Thank Julien T