“Nice location”
Review of Pumma Ibiza

Pumma Ibiza
Ranked #51 of 1,909 Restaurants in Ibiza
Price range: US$17 - US$34
Description: Pummà proposes itself as an innovative and traditional pizzeria that opens to Ibiza in Porto Vecchio after the lucky opening of Milano Marittima (Spring 2013) and Bologna (June 2016).
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is the first time that we had visited this restaurant. Lovely location with harbour views. Friendly staff and reasonably priced. Had a selection of starters to begin then a pizza and pasta for mains. All very nice, tasty and nicely presented. A lot of choice for vegetarians. Would be nice if there were more fish dishes on the menu. A reviewer commented on the sangria but we were told they did not offer it at the restaurant.

1  Thank Mike R

Reviewed 19 June 2018

We stopped in at Pumma Ibiza for drinks after a long day walking around Eivissa and the shops in Ibiza on the way back to the ship. The beer was cold but the pitcher of red Sangria was excellent and easily fed a group. One of the best we have ever had! There was also no pressure to buy any food which made it quite enjoyable place to sit and enjoy the sea views in front.

1  Thank 2morrows
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

I have been in this lovely Pizzeria Located along the port: it was great.
I have been living in Naples for 10 months and had the chance to know the real Pizza, and the one we had surely reminded me of that!
The atmosphere was great, me and my best friends found the guys amazingly friendly but still very professional.
Value for money: optimal
Thank you guys we’ll be back soon!

1  Thank Laura N
Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

Good times in this restaurant , a delicious pizza with a wonderful view on the Ibiza arbor. Try the pizza gourmet. Good wine selection to balance with their pizza.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

This pizza was so delicious and freaking tasty. I mean I love pizza but this was a different kind of level. And just not an ordinary pizza you know. The dough is literally a dream. My husband and I were going crazy with this pizza and would definitely go back and have another pizza anytime! 5stars!! ⭐️

1  Thank Tina E