“Delicious food and excellent service”
Review of La Oliva

La Oliva
Ranked #243 of 1,956 Restaurants in Ibiza
Price range: US$18 - US$37
Cuisines: French, Mediterranean, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

My wife and I ate here this evening the service was exceptional and food delicious. We shared the beef carpaccio and then she had the chicken rosemary and I had the scallops and prawn. A fantastic night. Not to be confused with El Olivo Mio just down the street which is overpriced and where the service terrible.

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

If you are looking to have some quality food around the old Town, La Oliva is one of the best. Make sure you reserve before hand as it's almost always fully booked between 7.30 pm and midnight if you want to sit outside. The salmon was outstanding.

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

Plaza Olavide is a hidden gem of an outside neighborhood plaza in the Chamberi section of Madrid. Surrounded by restaurants, the plaza offers a variety of tapas and typical Spanish cuisine.

La Oliva is by far the best.

You must try their pimientos de Padron followed by the mixed meat skewers. Wash it down with a cold beer or a house Rioja

I was impressed with the service of Vanessa who took care of us in a very special way n

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend stopped by for a drink, we ordered Sangria, which was one of the best I had within the places from Ibiza. Very tasty and savoury. Next time we will try the food here as the other customers seemed to enjoy the plates.

Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

My husband & I ate there last night & it was fantastic. I highly recommend it. I had the sesame crusted salmon with carrot mash & veg & my husband had cod with risotto. Absolutely delicious, friendly service, I am so happy we decided to give it a go as they had a table available when we were walking past.