“Good for a dinner”

Neo Cultural
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 23 February 2015 via mobile

The taste of Paella is very delicious. The ambiance is really romantic. Serving guality is also five stared.

Reviewed 2 January 2015

I have spent amazing time in this Bar-restaurant, Stating with starters and mains and ending with cocktails! Can't forget that lovely octopus!!! Espresso martini is my favorite drink ever since!! Music, staff and atmosphere was amazing. We were hanging almost every day there. When I will be back in Palma I will certainly visit this place! So nice memories!!!!!

Reviewed 6 October 2014 via mobile

Thoroughly enjoyed neo cultural. The food was wonderful. My friend had seafood paella and I had the seabass with asparagus risotto, both were delicious. My only slight disappointment was that they brought bread with a tomato relish at the start (which we thought was complimentary given that it wasn't ordered), we then found that we were charged €6 euro at the end for it. Great ambiance and the service was good so would definitely go back.

Reviewed 2 October 2014 via mobile

Two words espresso Martinis!! Has a wonderful up beat atmosphere, trendy decor. The food is delicious and the cocktails are of the highest standards! Will keep going back! Definitely a favorite

Reviewed 30 September 2014

Excellent meals on two separate holidays.
Very distinctive interior and the food matches it.
Service excellent .