This was a small, clean, friendly and modern hotel. The breakfast was fantastic and you could have pastries, hams, cheese, eggs, fruit, toast etc.
The staff were really helpful and friendly. The bar was reasonably priced.
It was a long walk to cathedral and the main city about 45 mins but very pretty. Only 10 mins down the steep hill though to the shopping centre.
The rooms were clean and beds made each day.
The pool was quite shaded due to the low sun but very relaxing.
Would return again but probably would like somewhere closer to the centre
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The NH Ciudad de Mallorca hotel, formerly known as the Hesperia Ciutat de Mallorca, is in a pleasant residential area of Palma. From here it’s a 15-minute bus ride to the center of town – there’s a bus stop behind the hotel. The beach, meanwhile, is a short walk away, and it’s just a 5-minute walk to a mall packed with shops and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, NHHotels, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your NH Ciudad de Mallorca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hesperia Ciutat De Mallorca Hotel Palma De Mallorca
- Hesperia Ciutat De Mallorca Palma
- NH Ciudad De Mallorca Palma De Mallorca, Majorca