Arrived within 30mins from airport and checked in. Although early in the day, the staff ensured the rooms were ready by going up to check while we signed in. The reception was friendly and efficient while the reception area was spacious and clean.
The room was surprisingly spacious with a very good balcony with loungers and chairs and a view over the town too the sea.
We stayed for a week and found the rooms cleaned and turned down every day on our return in the afternoon/evening. Breakfast was good, hot and cold available as well as fresh fruits and plenty of drinks. Not always well staffed but tables were cleared on request.
Late night drinks were available from the bar on returning for the night at realy good prices.
The location at first looks a bit 'iffy' but was absolutely fine. A five minute walk takes you down to the marina area and thereafter you can walk to town, maybe 30mins depending on whether or not you stop for a dink on the way. There is always the bus service into town which is very regular and efficient. There are plenty of bars and eating places locally but if you want upmarket you need to go into town.
All in all I thought very good value and well placed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The superior three star Zurbaran Hotel is a hotel in the city of Palma de Majorca designed for those people heading to the island for work or leisure and need the comfort and tranquility that only a hotel of this type can provide. The Hotel in the centre of Palma combines all the practical elements designed with the sole purpose of creating memorable experiences for our clients. Its unique location allows you to see all the sites featured in the city of Palma like the Bellver Castle, the Paseo Marítimo and the beach of Cala Major. This Hotel in Majorca exquisitely combines two aspects of life such as work and leisure. Therefore, you will find on business travels, a space in which to relax and enjoy the wonderful amenities of Hotel Zurbaran . Also, our Hotel in Palma is chosen by the magnetism of Majorca and electric charm of its people, its beaches and landscapes. Our 40 double rooms are testimony to our passion for the customer and a reflection of the quality standards we use in Zurbaran Hotel in the city of Palma . Golfers will find in our Hotel in the centre of Palma the perfect setting to prepare the 18 holes to play in any of the beautiful courses on the island and an ideal place in which to recharge batteries to repeat it once again the day next. This Hotel specialized in golf in Majorca is located just a mile away from important golf courses and has special agreements with most them on the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Sercotel Zurbaran reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zurbaran Hotel Palma De Mallorca
- Hotel Sercotel Zurbaran Palma De Mallorca, Majorca