“Best pizza in Sa Coma”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Beach side restaurant with amazing views of the sea and coastline. Ideal for a quick bite at lunch time but at night it is a quaint romantic venue with a delicious variety of dishes. We had the pizza and it was mouth watering and would definately give any authentic pizza establishment a fun for its money. Good place to eat.

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Today I was attracted by this place, I walked in to order a paella takeaway. Initially they strangely didn't agree to give it to me for takeaway (like if they were upset for not having me sitting at a table for a full lunch). At the end they agree and told me (as expected) to come back in 30mins to collect those two, let me say, expensive paellas (44 euro for both).
Final result after 30mins? It was not a paella, it was boiled rice with zafron and seafood on top. it never went in the oven as it happens for real paellas. At the end I can classify both experience and food as the worst ever faced in Majorca.

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

Fabulous place lovely staff and clearly happy there as they have been there since we started going 4 years ago , food is good great hot fresh food served in a great restaurant space , you are not rushed but left to enough the atmosphere and look out over the sea , the Mojitos are literally to die for and I would more than happily take a trip to Majorca just for these cocktails as they are the best I have had .

Reviewed 21 June 2017

This is one of the best places to eat in S'Illot in my opinion. The food is lovely, reasonably priced, extensive menu both lunchtime and evening. The staff are friendly and helpful. There was live music every other evening when we ate there. A very nice place all in all!

Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

When staying in Sa Coma I always stop here for a decent coffee. It's a perfect setting by the turquoise sea and is just the place to sit and people watch. They also do a good range of traditional foods and Gelato desserts. Well worth a visit.