HM Balanguera(Palma de Mallorca)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$235
US$224
Hotels.com
  • Free Breakfast
Palau Sa Font(Palma de Mallorca)
Book now, pay at stay
US$175
  • Free Breakfast
Gran Melia Victoria(Palma de Mallorca)
US$298
US$280
  • Pool
Hotel Isla Mallorca & Spa(Palma de Mallorca)
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$179
US$172
  • Pool
UR Palacio Avenida(Palma de Mallorca)
US$154
US$142
  • Restaurant
Hotel Born(Palma de Mallorca)
US$175
US$135
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$159/night.

Melia Palma Marina(Palma de Mallorca)
US$177
US$167
Priceline
US$409
US$397
US$369
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 September 2014

Maybe rather a basic hostal - our room was rather small, and the noise outside from the road was loud - but I guess I liked the style of the place - it seems it has been a hostal for years, and it was clean, had friendly staff, and really good (POWERFUL) showers - even if they were shared.

Room Tip: I guess I would suggest asking for a room not overlooking the road - since the noise didn't ever really let up. Looked like the twin rooms were much bigger than the double rooms.
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 October 2012

Basic and central to everything. The airport bus stops right outside. The bus and railway station is next to the hotel. Across the road is the Placa Espanya, which leads you in to Palma old town. You are surrounded by cafes and bars. And if you want to travel to Soller on the old fashioned railway the station is just across the road from the hotel. There is a downside it can be very noisy.

Room Tip: they offer both smoking and non-smoking Take your pick
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank peterhg
Reviewed 14 May 2012

We are used to staying in budget accommodation, but the en suite room we were allocated at Hostal Terminus is the worst room we have ever stayed in. For the price, we did not expect luxury but our room was very shabby and the whole hostal needs refurbishing. We did look in a couple of other rooms that were unoccupied and had their doors open, and they were both much better than ours. We had damp patches on the walls, crumbling plaster and there had obviously been a serious leak from the en suite into our room resulting in a large botched-up repair with rough plaster which had not been smoothed down or painted over.

The room and the hostal were, however, spotlessly clean and the beds were comfortable. Shampoo and shower gel were provided. There is somebody on reception 24 hours a day and the staff were friendly.

The coffee we had from the bar was the best coffee we had in our 13 night stay in Mallorca.

I think most people probably use the hostal for a one night stay if they have a late incoming or early outgoing flight. We, on the other hand, booked for three nights and used it as a base for sightseeing as it is right next to the train and bus station and we intended to do a lot of travelling around. In this regard, it was an excellent position, but we did not look forward to returning to our room at the end of the day.

They take payment from you on arrival. If I stayed again, and I would only do so for one night for the sake of convenience, I would ask to see the room first.

Room Tip: Ask to see the room before you pay
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank B&PTynemouth
Reviewed 19 March 2012

Visiting Palma off-season with no hotel reservations, it was difficult to find a budget place to spend a night. The Terminus Hostal was adequate and betrayed its history. Being in a town nexus it is not tranquil but we slept well. Rooms were spartan but with a good en suite shower, toilets down the corridor. Good location for town centre access on foot, and being able to park a car not too far away in an un-metered zone.

Room Tip: Upstairs might be quieter
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 November 2011

I'll agree with the other reviewers that it's a bit noisy -- but you're literally on top of the stations, so there's a lot of people traffic all of the time (it's not traffic noise as much as people noise). For Palma, it's a great value for the price and location.
The hostal has a lot of old European charm, and it was definitely very, very clean. I was pleasantly surprised by the towels and soaps provided (similar places don't always offer them) and I'd definitely recommend it for budget-minded travelers passing through Palma.
I didn't have breakfast there, as there are plenty of cafes nearby that cost less and provide better value.

Room Tip: Be forewarned about the noise.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo