“Best Chinese Food I've ever tasted”
Review of Asia house

Asia house
Reviewed 11 October 2017

It's just a bit of a let down having a Chinese at home once you've eaten here. It's lovely the staff are really friendly and always remember you.
What can I say it's so fresh and just the best Chinese ever..... for me anyway. And the sushi..... well..... mouth is watering now!

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

We have dined at this restaurant a dozen times over the last 3 years and I must say every meal has been fantastic. Don't understand its trip advisor rating. It's obviously customers who visit who don't like Chinese food.

Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

The Sishuan beef and Makis are worth a stop. The restaurant ticks almost all the boxes, efficient service, great food quality, affordable prices, nice location. Only the lift was out of order when we went, which made it difficult to access with a stroller, besides that, a good experience.

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

Was left very disappointed in the restaurant, the restaurant itself is beautiful not doubt about that, friendly staff! But the meal itself left very little to desire! My husband had the Wan Ton soup to start with, the soup was very watery with just one Wan Ton and one salad leaf in it and totally tasteless, I had the Prawn cocktail which was okay but nothing special, for the main course I had the Duck with orange sauce, duck was overcooked and orange sauce tasted like it was not homemade at all, also had the egg fried rice which came in a very small dish, it was not I think, my other half had the Singapore noodle which was tasteless!! So all in all a very pricey meal for nothing!

Reviewed 12 September 2017

I came here three times with my family of four while staying in Meloneras. I had the salmon sushi and Thai beef curry every time, the food was delicious and fresh. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. If you are looking for delicious Asian food and lovely service then Asia house is the place to eat!

1  Thank Charlotte M