Hotel Puerto Palace
H10 Tenerife Playa(Puerto de la Cruz)
US$103
  • Pool
4Dreams Hotel(Puerto de la Cruz)(Great Value!)
US$35
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$46/night.

Sol Costa Atlantis(Puerto de la Cruz)
US$122
US$114
  • Beachfront
Hotel RF Astoria(Puerto de la Cruz)(Great Value!)
US$57
US$54
Apartamentos Casablanca(Puerto de la Cruz)
US$85
  • Pool
ValleMar(Puerto de la Cruz)
US$96
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

Hotel Sun Holidays(Puerto de la Cruz)(Great Value!)
US$46
Dragos del Norte(Puerto de la Cruz)(Great Value!)
US$56
Priceline
US$205
Hotel Riu Garoe(Puerto de la Cruz)
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsnaturist areapool areatown centreexcellent pooltoilet flushgerman tastesvery nice hotelsaladhalf boardhuge bednight staycleaning staffeuros per weekaverage hotelnightly entertainmentplenty of sun loungersla cruz
Reviewed 21 September 2016

We have just come back from a week in Tenerife. Puerto Palace was a pleasure to stay in! The service at reception and in the restaurant was warm and friendly! They have 3 swimming pools including one for kids which my daughter absolutely loved! Not to mention the 2 Jacuzzi's! Would highly recommend to anyone who is visiting Tenerife! Thank you Puerto Palace!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Jatinder P
puertopalace, Director General at Hotel Puerto Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2016

Dear Clients,
First of all, I would like to thank you very much, for having taken the time to inform us about your experience in Hotel Puerto Palace.
I read with great interest your comments about our services and attention of our staff.
We appreciate knowing that you have enjoyed your holidays among us.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 17 September 2016

This hotel is in a fantastic situation, looking over the town of Puerto de la Cruz. The staff are all muti-lingual, and extremely friendly and efficient.
Bar and lunch prices are competive, but stocking up the room mini bar with water is very, very expensive. Buy your own.
The choice of food is wide, but slanted towards the German tastes, as these make up 95% of their clientele. Having said that, the standard of the buffet catering is not up to the standard of the hotel, as they are providing a constant supply of warm food, with the attendant buffet type problems of keeping it fresh and warm. There was a good salad choice every night, and breakfasts were excellent. We will be staying again.

Room Tip: Ask for either a sea view, or a mountain view, which ever you prefer.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank mike s
puertopalace, Director General at Hotel Puerto Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2016

Dear Clients,
I read with great interest your comments about our Bufet services, of course We do take care about the points you have mentioned.

I am glad, knowing that you have enjoyed your holiday.

I hope you visit us in the near future,

Reviewed 31 July 2016

We stayed a week in this hotel. For me it was the first time I had a "sun-vacation", so I didn't quite know what to expect.
We arrived rather late with a bus from the airport. The reception at the hotel was very friendly Overall the hotel staff was very friendly and always available to help or answer any question.
Our room on the third floor overlooked the swimming pool. Clean en large enough for the two of us.
Breakfast and dinner buffet was extensive and good, both with a wide choice for every taste (unfortunately there are always those who can't deal with that).
In the evening there was entertainment in the bar area, but we enjoyed the company of other guests on the terrace outside. The pool area is well kept and taken care of.
The beach is within walking distance, so is the center of the city. If you like walking, even Loro Parque is within reasonable distance.
Very relaxed week of vacation. No reason for any reclamation, I would go again.

Room Tip: We had a room on the third floor overlooking the pool area.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank jamjochems
puertopalace, Director General at Hotel Puerto Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2016

Reviewed 18 July 2016

We decided to have a couple of nights in Puerto de la Cruz during our two weeks holiday to Costa Adeje and booked Hotel Puerto Palace. We were very happy here. The service on reception was second to none and we had a lovely room overlooking the pool. The hotel is centrally located and taxis to the main Plaza Charco are very cheap at 3.15 euros per trip. We would stay here again.

Room Tip: High floor rooms overlooking the pool area are best for views.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
4  Thank CyprusST
puertopalace, Director General at Hotel Puerto Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2016

Dear Clients,
I am glad, knowing that you have enjoyed your holiday.
I hope you visit us in the near future,

Reviewed 18 July 2016 via mobile

We have been here for a week. The breakfast is very tasty, great food - from sweet pancakes till cheese, ham, vegetables, coffee, juice and so on veryy good!!! The dinners were not so good. But everybody likes different food. Ice cream was great. i didnt like that you have to pay for your drinks while dinner, but I do understand that the hotel has to pay for the clean watter.
The rooms were very clean, everyday came a cleaning lady, we got new towels. Nice. The bed was very big, we didnt use TV, balcony was big and nice. Unfortunatelly for us we had a balcony into the street. But its nothing we could complain about.
The staff was nice too! Great we could pay by card the drinks at the bar/reception.
Pools were nice, sometimes very hard to find a free place.
All though I didnt like the lizards around, but thats not the hotel problem :)

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Lenka Z

Dear Clients,
First of all, I would like to thank you very much for having taken the time to inform us about your experience in Hotel Puerto Palace. Your satisfaction is our main priority so I am very pleased to know that we have satisfied most of your expectations.

On the other hand, thank you for mentioning the weak points you found during your stay, for us, are very important, you opinions, which helps us to improve.
I hope you can visit us in the very near