Hotel Puerto Palace
ValleMar(Puerto de la Cruz)
US$95
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

H10 Tenerife Playa(Puerto de la Cruz)
US$102
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$117/night.

4Dreams Hotel(Puerto de la Cruz)(Great Value!)
US$39
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$45/night.

Hotel El Tope(Puerto de la Cruz)
US$90
  • Breakfast included
Dragos del Norte(Puerto de la Cruz)(Great Value!)
US$60
  • Pool
Hotel Las Aguilas(Puerto de la Cruz)
US$149
  • Pool
Apartamentos Casablanca(Puerto de la Cruz)
US$84
  • Pool
Sol Costa Atlantis(Puerto de la Cruz)
US$119
US$114
  • Beachfront
Hotel Sun Holidays(Puerto de la Cruz)(Great Value!)
US$45
US$204
All reviewsnaturist areapool areatown centreexcellent pooltoilet flushgerman tastesvery nice hotelsaladhalf boardhuge bednight staycleaning staffeuros per weekaverage hotelnightly entertainmentplenty of sun loungersla cruz
Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

Hotel ok, restaurant can be but food is too boring, every day almost the same food. If you booked with all day food, you have to pay even for water !!!
Pools are nice, but water is cold.
90% of guests are from Germany.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Piotrul
Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

Booked for two nights so we could spend two days in Puerto we la Cruz during our two week honeymoon where we were based in Los Cristianos. It's a short walk up the hill but we don't mind the walks and taxis are only around €5 one way to come back if need be. The hotel also provides a shuttle bus service.

Hotel staff couldn't have been more lovely, check in was complicated due to forgetting certain documents but thankfully the gentleman on reception was really kind and helpful and sortrd everything with no problems.

They have a superb happy hour between 4 and 6 with free peanuts and the little outside bar area is lovely to sit in and chill before dinner.

The room and bathroom was clean and spacious, maids come every day and each room has a little balcony and a huge bed!

We didn't use the pool but it's really big and looked like a lot of fun for kids. They also have a little Jacuzzi and plenty of sunbeds.

We did half board which meant we got breakfast. There were plenty of hot and cold options, the scrambled eggs were creamy and delicious! I do wish there had been nutella for the croissants and fresh churros though.

Would definitely stay there again.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Wigguru
puertopalace, Director General at Hotel Puerto Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2017

Dear Clients,
First of all, I would like to thank you very much, for having taken the time to inform us about your experience in Hotel Puerto Palace.
Your satisfaction is our main priority so wew are very pleased to know that we have satisfied most of your expectations.
I read with great interest your comments about our services and attention of our staff.
We are verey happy to know that you have enjoyed your holiday.
I hope you visit us in the near future,

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 3 May 2017

We visited the hotel in December 2015 and stayed there for 6/7 nights (22nd Dec to 29th Dec). As we were due to arrive at the hotel late, i.e. after 10am, we had requested for them to save some food. The car parking is limited and its a very constrained under ground car park but there is some off-road parking not too far away from the hotel. That night we were really concerned (with the food they saved for us), as to whether it was right choice of hotel for a dream relaxing holiday, as it was a selection of bread, cheese and salad with a bottle of water which awaited us. But the next morning we were happy to be proved wrong. The breakfast was grand and dinner was also lovely with lots of selection of desserts, mains and starters. The location is also convenient as there is a Super store around 5-10 min walk. It was a relaxing holiday, pool and night entertainment was good in the end. Cost us £70 a night half board which worked out to £490 for 7 nights.

Room Tip: The room facing pool was one which we opted
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Rajaram W
puertopalace, Director General at Hotel Puerto Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2017

Dear Clients,
Your satisfaction is our main priority so I am very pleased to know that we have satisfied most of your expectations.
I hope you can visit us in the near future,

Yours sincerely

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

At the start of check in i told the reseption lady that i send a request ''to make a little surprise for my wife due to honeymoon '' through booking.com and that they didn't respond to it.Instead of passing the fact of misscomunication and actually do something nice,she started to tell me that they always answer to all request and etc. Eventually we felt like we doing something wrong just for mention our honeymoon.
Several swim pools yet no renting towels,they make you buy them in they store.Suposebly parking in the hotel yet we never goy to park there because no one told us how to get in even when we asked,we've been told to park near by.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Avi S
puertopalace, Director General at Hotel Puerto Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2017

Dear Clients,
First of all, I would like to thank you very much for having taken the time to inform us about your experience in Hotel Puerto Palace,
I have read your comments very carefully, let me to answer about the following points you mentioned.
Honeymoon, We never received your request and later you confirmed to the receptionist, that it was a mistake, your request had been for another hotel and not Puerto palace Hotel.
Towels, Towels for use at the pool, in our little shop in our hotel, you have towels for the pool, which can have with a deposit of 10.00 Euros per towel, this amount is returned when return the towels again.
Parking, We have garage in the hotel for our clients, not all customers arrive by car, if you ask at reception for the garage, how they will not inform you where it is located, if it is an additional service for our clients.
Honestly, I do not understand your complaints,

Reviewed 10 April 2017

We stayed in hotel last year August. I booked thru hotel website on January and requested hight floor room with nice view and away from street. We stayed for 16 nights. When we arrived we got room on first floor looking to the road where car just passing every minute. Room was just full of MOULD and smell. When I opened wardrobe I almost womit as the smell of mould was so bad. We complain in reception. Our family normaly not complaining about anything in hotel but this time was way too much.
This is first hotel which make me cry as they dont care and was very rude... As every single hotel if they dont care about you they saying they are full. We agreed stay 3 nights and then move to high floor. After three days in the morning we were at reception to move our rooms. But they again change they minds and move to another horible room. We stayed another night in mould horrible room. Honetsly I would get sick after spending 16 night in that room. Also I had two kids with me. Next morning we spend 3 hours from our holidays to move our rooms. I was in tears again as we agreed 4 days ago to get nice room.
I requested to meet manager which they said only 8am...comon in your holidays you fighting to get nice room and meeting manager 8am.
Finaly we got our room on high floor. Room was very nice, cleaning was every day no complains about that.
Need a bit tlc. We were on high floor but the ANTS was everywhere. One evening we noticed ants live in to wall behind wallpapers. When you sleep ants just climbing over your body...
The only thing I enjoyed was swimming pool! Very good looked after. Two pools and jacuzi.
Food...We had only breakfast...It was just ok.
If you are client from Germany just book this hotel they will look after very well!
If you from somewhere else...avoid... you will get horrible room. I noticed all german clients was on top floor rooms.
I booked room 7 months in advance and got horrible room. I ask that in reception how many months before need to book to get nice room? They just lough and said people booking years in advance.
Kids club...I can give 5 stars. Girl was very nice and my kids really enjoy!
Reception staff very rude. Need to learn some customer care in 4 star hotel. Obviously not on that star rating at all.
We booked another holidays this year in Tenerife but wont stay in this hotel again.
I wish hotel will improve downpoints and will turn real 4 star hotel.

Room Tip: every room has ants and mould. First or 5th floor. Stay in another hotel.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank koren777
puertopalace, Director General at Hotel Puerto Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2017

DearClients,
First of all, I must kindly ask you to accept my sincere apologies for not having been able to satisfy your expectations and needs.
Our client's satisfaction is always our main priority so it is very disappointing for us to know, that you did not enjoy your stay with us.

Furthermore, I do appreciate that you have informed me about the deficiencies you have noticed during your stay.

Sincerely, I do not like when you say, that we treat German tourists better than other people with different nationalities, Nothing further from reality.
With reference to the hotel manager.
If you wanted to contact me during your stay, it was very easy, since my office was just below your room # 273.

Yours sincerely,