2,049 results
All reviewsthese apartmentsbowling greenone bedroom apartmentsandwich makersteep hillwhole complexgreat apartmentstime shareself cateringgames roomapartment was very cleanwashing up liquidbig supermarketreception staff arela paz areahuge balconytaxis are cheap
Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

I have already mentioned of my stay here in the earlier reviews, however I forgot to mention minor issues that I faced.
The cleaners have their set of keys, they do not knock to enter. I am assuming, that even if I have not put up no disturb sign on the door knob, they should knock at least once and then enter.
Also we were given two joined single bed. For a couple on their honeymoon especially, it becomes a bit uncomfortable. But we never mentioned it at the desk. The best part is that they served us complimentary fruits which were very good n a bottle of wine. Registration desk is helpful.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
JJHM13, Quality department at Apartamentos Casablanca, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2018

Hello Alston,
We appreciate your comment about our resort and we hope that those issues do not make you think about visiting us again. We really would like to see you again with us.
We hope that your honeymoon was lovely.

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

Had a six night stay in a very nice one bedroom apartment. Apartment nice size with everything needed lovely walk in shower nice balcony to sit outside. Very well kept and clean fresh towels provided. The pool area well maintained but is on the small side if coming with a family may be a issue. Staff all very friendly and helpful. As others have said the steep walk back from town may be a issue for some but taxis are cheap. Lovely restaurants available in town and very good value. For us I enjoyed our stay in the apartments and would return again. Secure underground parking available for 4.50 Euro daily small shop beside apartment for basic supplies big supermarket hyper dino at bottom of the hill.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Andy S

Hello Mr. Andy
We would like to thank you for taking your time to write a comment about us. We do hope that your stay was satisfactory and we really would like to see you again with us.

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

Let’s start with the good points. The apartments are spotlessly clean with the friendliest most helpful staff you could ask for. The cleaners are amazing at their job and have far more patience for my kids mess than I do.
The reception and bar / restaurant staff are also some of the most helpful I have encountered with them being very understanding when I totally forgot to pay for drinks in my agitated state after my 5yr old had a meltdown.
The rooms are very big with plenty of seating areas and lots of towels which are changed regularly and a nice big walk in shower that my kids thoroughly enjoyed.
My husband is a chef so made the most of the fact that the kitchen was fully equipped with an oven and other cooking equipment to make us some wonderful food.
To the bad points .... In my opinion the swimming pool is far to small for the size of the apartments , admittedly we never had a problem getting a sun bed but that may well have to do with the fact that the weather wasn’t the best. As a mother of 2 kids on their first holiday abroad the fact that they were not allowed to splash , jump into the pool or have inflatables kind of dampened our enjoyment.
The kids entertainment that was on offer was never actually guaranteed to happen with my kids heading down to the games room to find it empty or the girl who was in charge of the entertainment sitting there on her phone.
The food in the restaurant was extremely basic and for anyone who is picky with food may struggle to find something to suit them.
For us Puerto is not the resort for us purely due to the fact that there is a minimal beach and not a huge amount of open space for the kids to expel all their pent up energy. The steep road or steps up to the apartments are a killer and for my lazy 5yr old and for unfit me the worst part of our day. We did enjoy playing in the fountain near the sea front and our trip to Loro Parque and mini golf about 10 minutes walk up the road.
In conclusion we had a brilliant holiday with a few buts.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Matthew J

Thank you very much for your comment. We are sorry to read that your stay was not as you expected. We try our best to give an excellent service and make our guests feel like home. We hope to see you and your family again with us someday.
Quality department - Apartamentos Casablanca

Reviewed 3 June 2018

We had a great time at Apartamentos Casablaca.
Our apartment was clean and quiet.
We wanted to explore Puerto de la Cruz and the resort is conveniently located.
The staff were always accommodating and willing to help. They answered all our requests and needs.

A few small things which could be improved:
First, I found my bed a little bit too hard. I know this is subjective and others may find it as a plus.
Second, the internet was intermittent or not working at all.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with RCI

Thank you for your comment, we are very happy to read that your stay was satisfactory and we are working on those 'small issues'. We try our best to give the best service every day. We hope to see you again soon with us!

Reviewed 3 June 2018

Like most reviews on here, we loved the apartment, room 9104 in block 9 on the ground floor, we usually prefer an upper floor, but the room we got was very quiet facing the walkway down the right hand side of the complex. Very Clean, some days we had 3 maids in at the same time and they were lovely. Ours was a studio, which had no separate bedroom, but the beds were situated away from the main area so it wasnt a problem. The kitchen was well stocked (best I've know yet) as we self cater all the time. Our toaster was broken, and we reported it to reception then went out for a walk, on our return a new one had been put into our room!....no problem. Pool was quite small, but never seemed over busy, with plenty of beds. A set of steps to get to town and back, so no good if you have trouble with steps. We never ate in the restaurant as we like to sample different eateries in town. I would definately recommend Cafe Mimi, across the road and up some steps its on your left, a german cafe that has fabulous cakes!...and coffee. The only let down was the unseasonal weather it was cloudy for the first 4 days, but then we saw some sun, so wasn't to bad. Yes we would go back, not a lot for children to do, there seemed to be more middle aged/elderly couples....but that suits us....thank you for a pleasant 2 week stay

Room Tip: 9104 is relatively quiet and you get evening sun
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Parisienne20001

Thank you very much for your kind comment, We appreciate all the feedback you give us and we try our best to be better every day.
We hope to see you again with us soon!