Hotel Horizonte(Santa Cruz de Tenerife)
US$50
US$46
US$65
  • Pool
NH Tenerife(Santa Cruz de Tenerife)
US$76
US$73
  • Restaurant
Hotel Taburiente(Santa Cruz de Tenerife)
US$80
  • Pool
Iberostar Grand Mencey(Santa Cruz de Tenerife)
US$132
US$124
  • Pool
Hotel Colon Rambla(Santa Cruz de Tenerife)
US$75
US$73
  • Pool
Silken Atlantida Santa Cruz(Santa Cruz de Tenerife)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$81
  • Restaurant
Hotel Principe Paz(Santa Cruz de Tenerife)(Great Value!)
US$61
  • Restaurant
Bed & Breakfast Dorotea(Santa Cruz de Tenerife)(Great Value!)
US$53
All reviewshotel schoolfootball stadiumenglish language channelsgreat hotelsanta cruzcomfortable bedsminibartonictenerifecitycentretub
Reviewed 29 March 2016 via mobile

I didn't realise until I booked in that this is a hotel school, it is fairly evident once you book in though! The students on the bar served my g&t (it took four of them to work this out) initially in a wine glass then when I looked quizzical they changed to a straight glass, I was then given a straight glass full of Hendricks and a bottle of tonic on the side!

The room was clean but the smoke detector is blocked up with tissues, pool small and closed anyway.

As with the rest of Spain /Spanish territories they seem behind the times with tv's. Business hotels really do benefit from some English language channels other than the BBC world news.

I'd stay again, it's not bad at all.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 March 2016

Extremely annoyed that my wife and I did NOT get the free breakfast, as advertised on your website. They said I hadn't booked a breakfast; do they assume that after a one night stay my wife and I don't want breakfast? Why didn't they assume that I WOULD want breakfast? Am I supposed to say to the receptionist, upon booking in, not to forget my breakfast in the morning?
Spoke to receptionist following morning; couldn't care less. A nice courtesy would have been to ring the breakfast bar, and explain that there were 2 more for breakfast;instead, the receptionist that morning just couldn't have cared less.I packed my bags and left 10 minutes later, and bought 2 breakfasts at the airport.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank George P
Reviewed 24 March 2016

Nice hotel, very clean. A short overnight stay so didn't get to see much of the facilities. Had to leave before breakfast, receptionist offered a breakfast box without me having to ask. Room furniture a little old, but ok. Free WiFi very fast.

Stayed: March 2016
Reviewed 8 March 2016

I am very confused by the positive reviews that are on here. I was checked in by probably the most unfriendly receptionist that I have ever encountered. The room that I was shown to smelled of years of stale smoke, strong enough to taste and the furniture was old and damaged. I asked for another room and was moved. Didn't smell so bad but still with old chipped furniture and the (only) electrical socket was hanging out of the wall. The wifi didn't work. When I very politely asked the manager about this I was dismissed like a stupid child. She finally reluctantly said she would talk to the technician. In two days I was able to get online for 15mins. My colleague in a different part of the hotel had the same problems. Couldn't wait to get out of the place. Checked out by the same manager whose attitude was appalling. She is in the wrong line of work.

Room Tip: Find a different hotel.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Trackman35
Montse S, Community Management at Hotel Escuela Santa Cruz, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2016

Dear Guest,
We appreciate your comment and has chosen us for your stay in the city. Please note that the room assigned according to you booked, which have different decor and different types. As for the Wi Fi is a service offered by the hotel for free, is installed throughout the hotel, sometimes by time, you might have some kind of problem. As for the attitude of the reception, have no doubt that we will correct it.
Without further and hopefully with you on your next visit to the city, Yours truly,

Montse Salamanca

Reviewed 10 February 2016

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with 7Ideas.com
Montse S, Community management at Hotel Escuela Santa Cruz, responded to this reviewResponded 29 February 2016