All reviewssister hotel across the roadlarge bedsanta cruzbreakfast is servedcentral locationnice hotelon arrivalfloorcentrereceptionistporttenerifeeuros
Reviewed 17 January 2018

Stayed here for 1 week, booked through Norwegian IT-agency Ving. For some reason they market the hotel as "Hotel Plaza Tenerife", maybe they fear competition if individual guests book through the Adonis chain in stead? Breakfast (included) is served in the sister hotel Adonis Capital across the square, this is probably just temporary while the breakfast room of Adonis Plaza is being refurbished. The breakfast buffet at Adonis Capital was fine. The room and bathroom were also fine, impeccably clean. There is a roof terrace on the 7th floor, but unfortunately no pool. I knew that before I booked, so I can't complain. However, a small heated pool would be a great asset for the hotel. Other than that, Adonis Plaza has all that unassuming holiday makers and business people could want. The location is very central, with plenty of shops and restaurants in the vicinity. A 15 minutes bus ride at a couple euros (or a 10 minutes taxi ride at 11.55 euros) will take you to Tenerife's best beach, Playa las Teresitas. The beautiful concert hall Auditorio de Tenerife is a 10-15 minutes' walk away.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank sigmundm
Reviewed 30 September 2017

We have stayed many times at this hotel and always enjoyed it. However, this time there was noisy refurbishment work going on which started early in the morning and this will continue for several months. Breakfast was in their sister hotel opposite, where more work was being carried out. The whole experience spoilt our stay and we were not warned in advance. So we can only say it was a very disappointing holiday.

Room Tip: If you stay there ask for a room which has been reburbished on a high floor
Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
3  Thank sheilaj332
Reviewed 23 September 2017

For the second time we were directed to this hotel by a notice on the door of the Adonis Capital the hotel that we originally booked, our reason for booking the Capital was that it had large balconies overlooking the square having been in this situation before I checked that the Capital would be open and received confirmation through Booking.com. If this had not been the situation I would have booked elsewhere but turning up at 21,00 hrs was highjacked into staying here, our room is fine and a lot of refurbishment is taking place, breakfast is served at the Adonis Capital and is excellent but the Adonis is a building site, the receptionist on arrival was fine but could not understand my disappointment, at the end of the day I would like to be the one who says where I stay and not changed at the behest of a hotel group.

Room Tip: With building taking place, there would be no point in offering tips
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 July 2017

This was not our first visit to this hotel. The bathrooms have been upgraded and the bedrooms redecorated. The hotel is very centrally located making it a good base from where to explore the city. The staff are always very friendly and helpful.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 13 July 2017

Really centric hotel with a large bed and enough space in the room. Felt like home. From first day to last, the service was great and really helpful. Maybe I bit short in toilet and bath amenities some would say, but enough for me.

Solarium on the 7th floor, but far from the dream pictures they have about it.

Room Tip: Right in the center.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends