“Good for pool”
Review of Molly's Fair City - CLOSED

Molly's Fair City
Cuisines: Bar, Pub
Neighbourhood: Barrio Gòtico (Barri Gòtic)
Neighbourhood: Barrio Gòtico (Barri Gòtic)
Reviewed 13 January 2015 via mobile

I have visited this bar on numerous occasions and its your typical bar. Unlike your normal everyday gastro pub of the 21st century, this bar has character and charm with its original wooden fixtures and fittings.

A wide variety of drinks from ales to spirits is on offer. The location of the pub was ideal as well in terms of being close vicinity of other bars and pubs however watch out for pickpockets in the area as we saw one unfortunate gentleman get picked.

The pool table is in good condition and at a reasonable price as well. The pub also plays football and various other sports on its televisions.

The pub picks up a nice crowd of 20 something's with a few regulars but mostly travellers.

Reviewed 20 November 2014

Molly'a Fair City is no more it's now Lennox. I didn't spend any time there since I was hoping for Mollys 80s music and knew I wouldnt get it.

1  Thank Diane L
Reviewed 25 September 2014 via mobile

Don't go looking for this Irish bar it has changed name and while the interior remains the same it's more of a cocktail bar now.

Reviewed 7 January 2014

This pub is OK except for one of the barmaids who shouldn't be working behind a bar. A friend was served a shot of bleach by her (luckily he spat it out before swallowing), and another night when we went back in and mentioned it she chased us out into the street after we'd left, started screaming at me, and hit hit me across the mouth before I had the opportunity to ask her what her problem was! The doorman restrained and sent her inside, and I was left standing there thinking I was in an episode of the Twighlight Zone... unbelievable!

7  Thank Peter S
Reviewed 1 December 2013 via mobile

Stumbled upon this place n was pleasantly surprised. Had a great night out, listened to a variety of music enough to please everyone, would definitely go back