“Best coffee in town”

Roast Club Cafe
Ranked #1 of 316 Coffee & Tea in Barcelona
Price range: US$2 - US$8
Neighbourhood: Eixample
Description: specialty coffee shop where you can enjoy special toasted bread, sandwiches, yogurts, homemade cakes, smoothies and more. Find us, you will enjoy it.
Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

Small Café, the barista knows really well what he's doing, coffee tastes fantastic! Tried Espresso, Flat White and V60 filtered...highly recommended!

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Coffee is really good,
Tried filter and espresso here and both were of exceptional quality.
Before I drank them the guy explained where the coffees were from. That's a big bonus in my book !
U will need to allow yourself time in here it's not that the service is slow but it's always busy and the people working there are friendly so they talk with everyone !!
One of my favorites in BCN

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

Great coffee and good service, very charming place we visited every day we stayed in Barcelona

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

Roast club is hands down the best cup of coffee I've had I Barcelona. We had our morning cup every single morning here The best thing though is the very friendly owners! This place is worth a visit (or 2)

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

I stumbled across this place looking for a coffee and quick bite to eat whilst my wife was getting ready for the day. Glad I crossed paths with this place! The coffee is delicious, higher quality than the standard beans served up around most of Europe and Barca in particular. The barista seemed highly skilled too, playing around with different temperatures before serving my espresso (I was the first customer for the day @ 8am). Also enjoyed a ham croissant. I'll be back here each morning for the rest of my staying