“We ordered another steak because it was fabulous!”
Review of Spark

Spark
Reserve with
Save up to 30% when you reserve online *
Spark is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #653 of 10,474 Restaurants in Barcelona
Price range: US$31 - US$62
Neighbourhood: Eixample
Description: Modern Catalan ember's restaurant located in sunny Barcelona City center. Private saloons available
Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

We ate at Spark last night and it was just perfect!!

The waiter was very helpful and friendly and spoke amazing English.

We ordered steak and lamb chops and after finishing the steak my other halve was so impressed he ordered another one!

Beautiful restaurant and nice ambiance, definitely a place you’ll want to visit in Barcelona!

Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

My significant other and me ordered s the rib eye and the rump steak. She ordered medium done and ordered medium minus. We both got raw meat that was barely seared. When we told our waiter she told us that the mest was so tick it was so hard to cook it. Still had to pay the full 78€ for the meal. No discussion.

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

Very nice ambiance, friendly and polite service, steaks were really good, can’t say anything negative about this place..

Sparkbcn, Propietario at Spark, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2018

Thank you for your opinion.
We wish to see you again at Spark

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

We did a last minute reservation and for us a very good surprise! The food was delicious, we had a tomato salad with bonito fish, fresh and delicious before the amazing Margret, who was cooked in a perfection way and the Cod suprise my wife for the flavour and taste!!
The service very good, not push you to eat and go! We took our time to enjoy, talk and enjoy the ambient who is decorated beautifully. The only advise can I do is, we where seated closer to the wall and the wood under the wine shelf was a bit dirt, not affected my experience.
Sure we will be back soon.

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

I had a very pleasant evening and meal with my boyfriend at Spark. They have typical Catalan dishes and the food quality was outstanding. Also the service was very professional and welcoming and the decor of the place is super nice. For a starter we shared the escavilada with bonito which was amazing and I think one of the best escaviladas I had so far. For the second course I chose the octopus and my bf the Margret de pato. Everything was absolutely delicious and well prepared. As a desert we chose a crema catalana and the chocolate cake. Absolutely to die for the two deserts. We left with a very happy tummy. For all of this including drinks (we only had water and some beer) we paid around 30€ per person. For the quality, service and since it was a sort of special night for us it was totally worth it and we would repeat eating here.