“Awesome Experience!!”

Abanik Bar
Ranked #1 of 10,191 Restaurants in Barcelona
Price range: US$5 - US$13
Neighbourhood: Eixample
Description: Abanik Bar is the model of the modern kitchen implemented into the traditional mediteranean base with international touch. We create tapas and signature cocktails for any kind of taste and most special is the price we propose you all those dishes. We are NOT a RESTAURANT, pay attention and please don't judge us on this criteria, we are a "BAR" and this is our universe, a place where people come and feel like home, eat very well and pay fairly. we are ABANIK BAR. ATTENTION - For BOOKING process please access our Facebook page and send a message with your name/date/number of people/e-mail/phone number and if u want inside or outside table. Once you receive a confirmation e-mail with the booking that means you are register in our program and you are welcome. We DON'T RECEIVE PHONE BOOKINGS, only online.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

No words could describe this gem in Bacelona!! I went there with my friend after reading so many amazing reviews about this place on TripAdvisor and we had couple of beers and around 4 tapas. What an amazing food and service!! Food is magnificent and 5 stars class!! And the service is magnificent, waiters are really friendly and what amazed me is when they bring each dish they explain all the ingredients found in this dish. The owner has really worked hard on this place and we spoke to him and is an amazing guy. This place is a must try when you come to Barcelona!! Keep up the splendid work guys!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Myself and my husband were in Barcelona for three nights,and so for one of these nights we wanted to make sure we went somewhere for some amazing tapas and cocktails! Abanik was top of trip advisor for both these categories so I contacted them and they reserved us a table (absolute must if you want to go here!).
On arrival all the staff were SO friendly and offered advice on which dishes we may like to try. The cocktails took quite a while to come out,but considering the 2 bar staff were relentlessly making cocktails the whole time I know it wasn't through lack of trying!
The tapas we chose was INCREDIBLE. the portions are not huge,but me and my husband love our food and 5 dishes (plus a pudding!) Was plenty. We wanted to keep ordering more food just to try it but it would have just been greedy. Cannot fault this place,food and service and cocktails were just amazing and it was the definite highlight of our trip!! If you're a foody and like somewhere with a good atmosphere you must try this place!!!

1  Thank Laura M
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great place to eat out if you are in Barcelona. The food was fantastic, lovely cocktails and top service. Would definitely recommend!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

More than a Bar! The tapas rocks! Amazing creative choices with spectacular cocktails. The ingenuity and imagination of the chef and bartenders creates a memorable culinary experience. Service is attentive, including the owner moving through the tables to insure all is good.

Do NOT miss: Burrata with Tomatoes Three Ways! Burrata cheese surrounded by three different tastes of tomatoes including Tomato Ice Cream! I never thought I would eat, much less crave that ice cream. Also the oxtail cannelloni with Bechamel sauce is heavenly.

Desserts are special as well. Cheesecake is REAL cheesecake. The Chocolate experience is grand.

We were fortunate that our rental apartment was less than a 10 minute walk. Such a great place we made reservations for another visit before leaving our first.

1  Thank Paul B
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This restaurant was very nice !
The food is good, the team is great, you have to try it when you come to Barcelone.
My advise book a table !

PS: You have to try the chocolate dessert (for 2 people) so nice !!!!