“Best Poke in Town”

Hula Poke Food
Ranked #1,908 of 10,956 Restaurants in Barcelona
Price range: US$11 - US$14
Neighbourhood: Eixample
Description: Hula Poke is a restaurant in Barcelona that offers a new option for those poke lovers. We sell more than a bowl, it is a complete experience with Hawaiian soul. We select carefully the proteins, mainly fishes, we offer as long as the rest of the products so you can have the best experience.
Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

I am a Poke lover and have probably tried all Pokes in Barcelona, is my favorite “to go” food, healthy, fast and unexpensive. Hula Poke is my favorite so far, has plenty of ingredients you can choose and the Bigger size is big enough for one person. Also tried their Lemon Pie which I also loved. Presentation is really nice too.

Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

Tried this new place with my wife and we loved it.
The staff is super friendly, the ingredients are fresh but the main thing we loved was that it keeps true to the healthy idea of a Poke Bowl.
All the sauces are mayo-free and they don’t overdo the sauce when serving the bowls so you’re actually eating healthy Poke instead of a mix of mayo-sauce with fish (like other restaurants do in town).
The Hula Poke sauce taste awesome.
We will surely come soon.

Reviewed 27 February 2018

When you mix the best ingredients, with candid service and top professionalism in the kitchen, you will have Hula at your table! An amazing Poke bar where passion and love seems to be at the heart of the founders. I will definitely go back in my next trip to sunny Barcelona! The best so far I've tried. And Lemon pie is a must at desert!

Reviewed 27 February 2018

The Poblenou/Wynwood kinda Wall...The typical Barcelona floor in the indoor terrace...A smile-focus customer service....And last and most important, the fish and all ingredients well selected and always fresh! A great place to eat healthy and have a good time. For sure I will come back... Soon.

Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

The friendly staff, the good vibes and the high quality and fresh food makes this place a mandatory stop either you are visiting Barcelona or you live there! We will be coming back for sure! Thanks