“Tasty”

Ranked #4 of 224 Dessert in Barcelona
Price range: US$2 - US$7
Cuisines: Italian, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Neighbourhood: Barrio Gotico (Barri Gotic)
Description: Gelateria Italiana Artigianale production on site. Fresh Gelato every day, creams, fresh fruit, rice milk and vegan flavors. Cannoli siciliani, italian coffe, home made Crepes and gofers. Yogurt with fresh fruit, gelato cakes sweets.
Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

We went twice for the waffles and crepes. 5.50 each including 2 scoops of ice cream and cream with sauce. I only didn't give 5stars as there isn't the biggest choice of flavours to my taste. They have 3 pistachio, coffee, cinnamon, vanilla, fruity flavours and few chocolate ones. I prefer the chocolate bar ones or white chocolate but theirs were dark or Jaffa cake. Anyway very busy even late on but that's just my taste.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,078)

Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

A little pricey for what it is but it's still delicious. The gelato place in La Boqueria is better in my opinion.

Reviewed 29 March 2017

Ample selection, small serving sizes, but obviously fresh made by professionals. Only good things to say here

Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

We've had gelato in about ten countries and consider no trip complete without some... and we both agreed this is the best gelato we've ever had! Flavors are awesome - Cremino was a favorite, along with a super tangy cheesecake, potent coffee, and a Baccio complete with delicious chunk of hazelnut-studded chocolate. Will definitely be coming back for more!

Reviewed 27 March 2017

Everywhere I go, no matter the season, I eat icecream.
And I can definitely say, that this is one of the best I have tried.
It is totally worth!
There is a Vegan option, and the staff is very helpful about it!