“Great bar lovely food”

Ranked #769 of 10,352 Restaurants in Barcelona
Price range: US$9 - US$15
Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Barrio Gòtico (Barri Gòtic)
Description: Nice relaxed environment with old world Irish style pub decor. A broad range of affordable and tasty food options from 8oz Burgers to Fish Pie amongst others offering a unique Irish bar experience located in the heart of Barcelona. Dunnes legendary burger and prime steaks are without equal in the city.
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Just visited the bar for late lunch. Recommend the Irish stew and bangers and mash

Staff really friendly

Reviewed 31 August 2017

We visited Dunnes on a couple occasions during our trip to BCN. The bar is spacious, with an outside terraced area. The staff are nice and friendly and service is with a smile. My only negative would be the food, we found what we had was average at best. Great place for a few drinks though.

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

We have been coming to Barcelona for 8 years and love Dunne's bar-although this year we stayed around 2km away we still walked here most days/nights for the drink and the food - (this stay we have had the burgers, chicken wings, curry chips and fish and all were gorgeous)love sitting outside during the day- we have visited other Irish bars in Barcelona but this is by far our favourite

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

First time that I have been to Barcelona my phone was dying so thought I'd play it safe and take a quick bite to eat while charging my phone. I was served by a waitress called francessca she was the only person working the whole pub and if honest I think your very lucky to have her as she was all over everything in terms of bartending, taking orders ,clearing tables as well as answering as many phones call as she could possibly do while doing everything else. Ive worked in the industry for over 12 years and would hire her in a second very much a credit to the pub. Food was decent I just had a quick burger so would be interesting to try other dishes on the menu if I ever return to Barcelona but from what I saw coming out off the kitchen food did look good.

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

Great service and the burgers were tremendous. Lovely and cool on a hot day in the old town. Will definitely be back.