US$132
US$125
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$155/night.

US$171
Hotel 1898(Barcelona)
US$173
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$230/night.

Sixtytwo Hotel(Barcelona)
US$199
  • Room Service
Book now, pay at stay
US$165
US$131
  • Restaurant
Pol & Grace Hotel(Barcelona)(Great Value!)
US$108
  • Bar/Lounge
B-Hotel(Barcelona)
US$159
US$130
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$145/night.

Gran Hotel Torre Catalunya(Barcelona)
US$128
Torre Catalunya
US$168
Agoda.com
Hotel The Serras(Barcelona)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$635
  • Pool
All reviewslel metro stationroof terrace and jacuzzilovely pastrieslas ramblaslovely hotellocal transportsmall tvrooms are a bit smalldoor stepreception staffrecommend hotelhot and cold fooddefinitely stay at this hotel againwithin walking distanceenjoyed our staydecent sizeenjoy barcelona
Reviewed 10 November 2017

I am now getting ready to leave after our 5 night stay at the Hotel Garbi Millenni. We were given room 309 which was immaculate, like all the hotel is. I was worried after reading some reviews on here but I have never stayed in an hotel where there is constantly staff cleaning. We had our free 1hr private session in the jacuzzi which was fantastic after spending all day on our feet sight seeing. La Rambla is just round the corner and the metro is virtually right beside the hotel, so fantastically situated to get round Barcelona to see all the sights. The breakfast was a good range to help yourself to, this was the only place where the hotel let's itself down abit as most mornings we had to clear a table as it didn't seem anyone else was and if they ran out of something, they weren't quick in replacing it, so not always everything to choose from. Apart from that thou I can't recommend this hotel enough, it's a lovely hotel in the perfect situation and we will definitely be staying here again

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Hoteles-Garbi, Director Comercial at Hotel Garbi Millenni, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to write these lovely words and to share your opinion! It's always encouraging to have happy clients! We will certainly check the breakfast service.
Nice to hear that you will come back. We will be happy to welcome you again!

Reviewed 9 November 2017

This hotel has very recently been upgraded by the looks of it, as all of the furniture and fittings felt very new, and very clean. Our room was great, with a big bathroom. The staff were very friendly and helpful. We were in walking distance of some very nice restaurants, as well as the Metro and bus stops, so we could get everywhere we needed quite easily once we figured this out.

Breakfast was included, though I didn't have much of it as I wasn't hungry, but all of it looked good. I'm sad that I didn't get a chance to check out the rooftop with jacuzzi, but as we were there for only one night, we were out and about.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Nice to hear that you liked our hotel, the romos, the cleaniness and our staff. This is very important for us!
A pity you didn't have to time to enjoy our terrace on the roof. We hope you can come back soon and enjoy this during your next visit.

Reviewed 7 November 2017

When I arrived, building works was unfortunetly going on near enough next door but this did not put us off and we weren't bothered by it. The entrance hall was smaller than pictures made out but again this did not affect our view. We was greeted by a wonderful member of staff who could not do enough for us and was extremely friendly, so was a great first impression. Our room yes was small but a large room was not necessarily needed and it had all the amenities you wanted really (apart from milk and wasn't many tea or sugars left) The fridge was not the greatest but we made use of the sink in the bathroom to chill our beers! Was all clean and tidy. During the day you could hear slight noise but evenings were ok, obviously with the protests they are doing at the moment (they are making lots of noise) there was obviously noise. You can most definetly not hear the metro as I have seen in other reviews and we was right by the front of the hotel. We had a look at the jacuzzi on the rooftop but did not find enough time to use it. Lots of spots near by to see and Las Ramblas was only a short walk and the metro's were amazing and nicely spaced. Be warned that if you ask for a fanta down Las Ramblas, they gave us massive ones and the bill was quite large too! Area feels slightly different but not exactly dodgy. Overall, a great stay and we would most definetly return here and to this hotel. Breakfast could've been a bit better but we still had plenty to eat.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for staying with us and for your nice words!
It's so nice to hear that our staff to welcome you was extremely friendly! I really think we have a great team, all friendly people and that makes it nice for the customer and actually also for ourselves to come to work every day and spend the day. It's giving and taking! Nice to hear also that everything was clean and tidy and that you let other people know that you didn't hear the metro! I also think that it's a big advantage to have bus and metro stop so close and I've also slept several times at the hotel and I don't hear anything either. So sometimes I'm suprised when other clients mention it and I'm happy that you think the same as me!
We will be happy to welcome you again in our hotel! Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

Nice little hotel within walking distance to the water and too the tourist area. Rooms are very small but if your going to Barcelona you shouldn’t be staying in your room for very long anyways. Lots of nice places to eat at in the area and walking distance to both the red and the green hop on hop off bus routes. Breakfast was well worth the price so get the package for that. We walked for hours to rambles street and to the gothic quarter and never felt unsafe. I would stay here again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you very much Joe and Jenn for staying with us! It's nice to know that you liked our hotel and that you would stay with us again!
Perfect!

Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

Nice hotel and location. Convenient for walking to transport to see sights. Helpful staff regarding area activities. Went above and beyond in sending my cell phone back to US when I left it in room and checked out/caught airline flight. (Had to stay in close contact for the next several weeks, but I did ultimately get it back-which was fantastic! Thank you!)

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for staying with us! It has been a pleasure to help you! We hope to see you agan!