All reviews lel metro station roof terrace and jacuzzi lovely pastries lovely hotel las ramblas local transport small tv reception staff recommend hotel hot and cold food definitely stay at this hotel again enjoyed our stay enjoy barcelona our night stay cost euros within walking distance cleaned every day
Reviewed 10 November 2017

My partner and I booked a few days in Barcelona in November, the weather was dry with sunshine with max of a pleasant 17 degrees . Our room was small, and clean with en-suite bathroom , hairdryer and tv and with no English channels and safe . The room suited our needs adequately although I did miss not having a kettle .We had a buffet breakfast included during our stay , there was a variety of both hot and cold food . The hotel is situated within walking distance to buses and bars and restaurants . The hotel has a lovely roof-garden with a hot tub which can be used until 7pm in Winter. We enjoyed our stay at this hotel as it was reasonably priced and fair value . Barcelona itself can be an expensive city but full of beautiful buildings and culture , We would certainly go back to this wonderful city /

1  Thank brendamV5177KF
Hoteles-Garbi, Director Comercial at Hotel Garbi Millenni, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2018

Thank you very much for sharing your experience. It's nice to hear that you enjoyed your stay!
It's strange that you didn't have a kettle. Before we didn't have it, but thanks to comments of other clients, we installed it in the rooms since March 2017. As you can see, it's good to have the opinión of our guests, we listen to them and try to improve where possible!
We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 10 November 2017

I am now getting ready to leave after our 5 night stay at the Hotel Garbi Millenni. We were given room 309 which was immaculate, like all the hotel is. I was worried after reading some reviews on here but I have never stayed in an hotel where there is constantly staff cleaning. We had our free 1hr private session in the jacuzzi which was fantastic after spending all day on our feet sight seeing. La Rambla is just round the corner and the metro is virtually right beside the hotel, so fantastically situated to get round Barcelona to see all the sights. The breakfast was a good range to help yourself to, this was the only place where the hotel let's itself down abit as most mornings we had to clear a table as it didn't seem anyone else was and if they ran out of something, they weren't quick in replacing it, so not always everything to choose from. Apart from that thou I can't recommend this hotel enough, it's a lovely hotel in the perfect situation and we will definitely be staying here again

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you very much for taking the time to write these lovely words and to share your opinion! It's always encouraging to have happy clients! We will certainly check the breakfast service.
Nice to hear that you will come back. We will be happy to welcome you again!

Reviewed 9 November 2017

This hotel has very recently been upgraded by the looks of it, as all of the furniture and fittings felt very new, and very clean. Our room was great, with a big bathroom. The staff were very friendly and helpful. We were in walking distance of some very nice restaurants, as well as the Metro and bus stops, so we could get everywhere we needed quite easily once we figured this out.

Breakfast was included, though I didn't have much of it as I wasn't hungry, but all of it looked good. I'm sad that I didn't get a chance to check out the rooftop with jacuzzi, but as we were there for only one night, we were out and about.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Nice to hear that you liked our hotel, the romos, the cleaniness and our staff. This is very important for us!
A pity you didn't have to time to enjoy our terrace on the roof. We hope you can come back soon and enjoy this during your next visit.

Reviewed 7 November 2017

When I arrived, building works was unfortunetly going on near enough next door but this did not put us off and we weren't bothered by it. The entrance hall was smaller than pictures made out but again this did not affect our view. We was greeted by a wonderful member of staff who could not do enough for us and was extremely friendly, so was a great first impression. Our room yes was small but a large room was not necessarily needed and it had all the amenities you wanted really (apart from milk and wasn't many tea or sugars left) The fridge was not the greatest but we made use of the sink in the bathroom to chill our beers! Was all clean and tidy. During the day you could hear slight noise but evenings were ok, obviously with the protests they are doing at the moment (they are making lots of noise) there was obviously noise. You can most definetly not hear the metro as I have seen in other reviews and we was right by the front of the hotel. We had a look at the jacuzzi on the rooftop but did not find enough time to use it. Lots of spots near by to see and Las Ramblas was only a short walk and the metro's were amazing and nicely spaced. Be warned that if you ask for a fanta down Las Ramblas, they gave us massive ones and the bill was quite large too! Area feels slightly different but not exactly dodgy. Overall, a great stay and we would most definetly return here and to this hotel. Breakfast could've been a bit better but we still had plenty to eat.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for staying with us and for your nice words!
It's so nice to hear that our staff to welcome you was extremely friendly! I really think we have a great team, all friendly people and that makes it nice for the customer and actually also for ourselves to come to work every day and spend the day. It's giving and taking! Nice to hear also that everything was clean and tidy and that you let other people know that you didn't hear the metro! I also think that it's a big advantage to have bus and metro stop so close and I've also slept several times at the hotel and I don't hear anything either. So sometimes I'm suprised when other clients mention it and I'm happy that you think the same as me!
We will be happy to welcome you again in our hotel! Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

Nice little hotel within walking distance to the water and too the tourist area. Rooms are very small but if your going to Barcelona you shouldn’t be staying in your room for very long anyways. Lots of nice places to eat at in the area and walking distance to both the red and the green hop on hop off bus routes. Breakfast was well worth the price so get the package for that. We walked for hours to rambles street and to the gothic quarter and never felt unsafe. I would stay here again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you very much Joe and Jenn for staying with us! It's nice to know that you liked our hotel and that you would stay with us again!
Perfect!