“Great option if you don't have many days”
Review of EuroPark Hotel

EuroPark Hotel
Ranked #33 of 516 Hotels in Barcelona
Reviewed 8 March 2012

This is a very good hotel. I had my doubts before going, since it has only 3 starts, but it surpassed my expectations. The room is really nice, great design. The brakfast is very good and the location is excelent. Great option if you are visiting the city for a short period of time. I would go back for sure.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
Write a ReviewReviews (4,118)

Reviewed 7 March 2012

I had a pleasant at this hotel last February. My room was clean with updated bathroom, comfortable bed and pillows, and had a reasonably quiet environment. I liked the toiletries presented in a box complete with a body sponge. It was a nice touch. The front desk was very helpful and friendly. They arranged the taxi and wake-up call for my departure. I traveled with my cousin and we requested for separate beds which was conveniently arranged with no problems. The wi-fi access from the room was excellent. Although there is restaurant / bar onsite, it closes around 10:00 or 10:30pm. I didn't try the food but the ambiance is cozy. Wi-fi is also accessible in the restaurant so convenient if you need to work on your itinerary or emails while having coffee or cocktail drinks.

Location: The location is quite tucked in away from Placa Catalunya and Las Ramblas. However, it is only about a 5-10 min walk to Passeig de Gracia (Rodeo Drive of Barcelona) and Casa Batllo (one of Gaudi's); about 7-10 min. walk to Casa Mila (which is also along Passeig de Gracia), about 10-15 mins. walk to Sagrada de Familia (opposite direction from Passeig de Gracia), and about 15-25 mins walk to Placa Catalunya and Las Ramblas. The area of the hotel felt safe and I was not worried walking back at night to the hotel from Las Ramblas. There's a drugstore right at the corner and a market (smaller version of Boqueria in Las Ramblas) about a block away from the hotel.

I highly recommend this hotel if you don't mind walking a bit to Barca's main site of Las Ramblas area.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank teab
Reviewed 3 March 2012

Great size room and bathroom with a balcony. they originally booked us in a room at the very front but we were worried about the traffic noise as its on a very busy road and I'm glad we changed. we were on the 8th floor at the very back of the building and it was totally quiet. The view from the balcony only overlooks residence housing but it was still good. good size doors open right up on two sides for fresh air. Only complaint was the wifi in the room which we could only get a good signal sitting on the floor in the door way but the two computers they provide in the restaurant and downstairs are very quick. breakfast is very good too. Location is only a short walk to most things and we always felt very safe. its also close to the very famous artist Gaudi church and its a MUST see.

Room Tip: room at the back of the hotel and from 8th floor up.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Thaihappy
Reviewed 29 February 2012

This was my first trip to Barcelona and I chose this Hotel on the reviews available and not really knowing where it was situated. I was not disappointed at all. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The rooms were very modern, clean, comfortable and well stocked with essentials. There was a lot of choice for breakfast which was always replenished and kept at a good temperature. This hotel is ideally situated and is in a pleasant walking distance from Las Ramblas which is needed if you've indulged in the many cuisines that Barcelona has to offer. It's also just a short walk from the train line and the Turistica bus pick up route. I would have no hesitation in staying at this hotel on my next visit to Barcelona.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank WongiLanzarote
Reviewed 29 February 2012

We had an absolutely awsome four days in Barcalona over a long weekend at the end of February. We found the Europark through Trip Advisor and a couple of other sites and heartily recommend it.

My fiance had been to Barcelona before, but I was a virgin to the City and this hotel worked really well for both of us. We caught the train from the airport to Passeig de Gracia station, from which the hotel was a brief walk. The location was great- about mid way between the Sagrada Familia and the top of Las Ramblas, and on hand for loads of other incredible Gaudi buildings at the Northern end of town.

The room was lovely- all black and white, and excellently presented; next to the glorious terrace and roof top pool; staff were excellently efficient, and not over bearing; the map of Barca provided at reception was unusually good and the sweets in the hotel room were a great touch. Overall the whole package was good value for money.

We had a great trip to Barca and this hotel was a large part of that. If I could give it 4.5 I would, but I can't and that is why it gets 4 stars.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple