“Excellent Hotel”

Senator Barcelona Spa Hotel
Ranked #258 of 517 Hotels in Barcelona
Reviewed 28 August 2017

The Senator Barcelona Spa Hotel is an excellent place to stay, Myself and my Girlfriend stayed there recently and can honestly say it was a great place to stay, Rooms where very clean and perfect size, Spa was Superb,Food was excellent, cocktails where fantastic and the staff in general where great fun, If you are to visit this hotel the staff members we talked to and are really nice to have met are Raul,Touland and Goretta (from the Bar) and Juanma the legend from reception, This hotel says its 4 start but should be *****.

Room Tip: Facing Front View
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Daniel C
P-Stor, Gerente at Senator Barcelona Spa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2017

Dear guest,

It is a a pleasure to read such positive feedback and thank you for taking the time to share your experience in our hotel. We are glad that you enjoyed your time with us and that you appreciated our facilities and the level of service provided.

The whole Senator Barcelona team is at your disposal and we look forward to serving you again soon.

Regards,
Jose Martos

Write a ReviewReviews (1,449)

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

Lovely hotel, my friend and I wanted a spa break away so we booked to go here on a groupon deal! Not far from the airport and perfect location. We booked 2 x massages and I have to say it wasn't the most relaxing one for me but my friend really enjoyed hers, the spa and pools were lovely and relaxing!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends

Dear guest,

We would like to thank you very much for sharing with us such nice comments regarding your stay! We are thrilled to read that you have enjoyed your visit with us.

We truly hope that we will have the pleasure to welcome you back in the not too distant future and provide you with another unforgettable moment in Barcelona.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

Loved my stay with my partner, rooms cleaned everyday fresh supplies, would defo go back, staff so friendly and gave me a free pina colada for my birthday as i don't drink cava which would have been put in my room ... only let down was no pads for sun loungers and only 2 sun brollies,wooden loungers so uncomfortable, we spend a lot of time at rooftop pool...pictures when booking hotel show pads on sun loungers so where were they ?? But definitely my only complaint as hotel a pleasure to stay in

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
P-Stor, Gerente at Senator Barcelona Spa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2017

Dear guest,
I really appreciate your comments towards our establishment and our staff. Make sure that I will pass on this comment to them, as our main interest is to achieve that all our guests leave the hotel with a wonderful memory of their stay.
We hope you had a nice birthday in Barcelona and be sure that we will work on this point you mentioned.
We are at your whole disposal and hope you can come to visit us soon. In the meantime we will keep working to achieve all our guests enjoy their stay at the hotel.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

My daughter and I stayed here from 26 _31 July it's a fantastic hotel our room was really big and very clean We loved the blackout curtains
.We liked the way the the wardrobes were in a little corridor away from the beds .
As I mentioned the only downside was the Spa was closed for refurbishment. We did enjoy the roof top pool very quiet and so relaxing .
The staff were fabulous every time we wanted to visit somewhere we asked members of the front desk staff and each time they pointed us in the correct direction and told us where to get of the tube .They even explained about the travel cards and all the different options .
We bought a T 10 card and it lasted us two days in and back to Barcelona.
The hop on hop off tour was fab lots of history .The. ice bar was also good we had it to our selves .
The water fountains were well worth a visit
All in all a great hotel with amazing staff all very dedicated and willing to help .

Room Tip: All the rooms were lovely
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
P-Stor, Gerente at Senator Barcelona Spa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2017

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a review on your recent experience at our hotel. Your feedback is very important for us and be assured that it will be shared with our team. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the nearest future.

Kind regards,

Regards,

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

We had a lovely stay here at the senator, me and my partner.
We came to Barcelona sight seeing, we found the hotel was a bit out of the way from the city and very quiet maybe more for a business stay but still loved it, the camp neu was only a few minute walk down the street where we had a tour and got the sight seeing bus into the city, we jumped back on it to get back to the hotel again, never ate in the hotel while we were here but the Hard Rock Cafe was amazing definitely worth a visit

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lauren C
P-Stor, Gerente at Senator Barcelona Spa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2017

Dear guest,

We are happy to read that you felt very comfortable in our hotel. Thanks for sharing your opinion with us about your stay because it´s very useful for other guests who wish to stay in our hotel. We will be glad to see you again.

Yours sincerely,