US$204
US$145
Hotels.com
US$215
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$239/night.

US$170
US$139
Sixtytwo Hotel(Barcelona)
US$208
US$189
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$218/night.

Pol & Grace Hotel(Barcelona)(Great Value!)
US$126
B-Hotel(Barcelona)
US$180
US$168
  • Pool
Gran Hotel Torre Catalunya(Barcelona)
US$137
Free cancellation until 02/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$442
1,491 results
All reviewsnou campcollblanc metro stationelectric bedsfootball stadiumrooftop poolminute walksteam roomresidential areamini fridgeironing boardstayed here for nightshotel is lovelycity breaksun loungerstour bushotel barpublic transport
Reviewed 23 September 2017

Really can't fault this hotel in the slightest. We visited towards the end of May 2017, staying for 7 nights. We used the pool almost every day and while it was a little chilly when you got in, the views towards the sea were amazing! Breakfast was plentiful and was constantly refreshed.

We used the spa just once, as part of or stay but that was only because the weather was so lovely and we were out and about so much!

Really close to Camp Nou, which is an absolute must see (and I'm not really a football fan), and it's only a 10 minute walk at most the Metro.

Would go back in a heartbeat!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

We visited Barcelona for our honeymoon and stayed here for 5 nights, the hotel was good and very clean, we used the Spa on 3 occasions and it was lovely and relaxing. The rooftop pool was also really nice, bit cold at first but it was ok once your in the pool. It also very close to the Nou camp and metro station.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

We have returned today from a 2 night stay. Gorgeous hotel. Staff extremely helpful and friendly, nothing too much trouble.
Bedrooms are lovely, well equipped with everything you need..large flat screen tv,iron and ironing board included (hidden away in the large wardrobes), we even had 4 complimentary bottles of water waiting in the mini bar.
Bathroom was lovely and had a full size bath with power shower above, bidet, wc and complimentary toiletries.
Set a little out of the City Centre, but just a few mins walk to Camp Nou (highly recommend the Camp Nou Experience & Tour) it's fab! (and I'm not a huge football fan). You can also buy tickets for the Barcelona City Tour Buses at the Hotel Reception. There's a bus stop.just a couple of mins walk (turn left outside the Hotel) jump on the number 54 bus and for around 2-3 Euros you can get into the City Centre.
As a Travel Agent I have booked a fair few customers to the Senator Barcelona Spa, so thought I would give it a go myself, and I was not at all disappointed, I will continue to book this Hotel for my customers..would I return?.. most definitely!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Nickie C
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

The hotel was good. Rooms were comfortable. The pros were:
1. Comfortable and clean rooms
2. Noise free
3. Proximity to Camp Nou, the football stadium
4. The buffet breakfast is excellent and you should avail that offer if available.
Cons are:
1. They don't supply drinking water. There is a kettle and stuff for making tea and coffee in room but they don't give water. So one has to purchase their own drinking water bottles.

I could not use the spa but am told it is good.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

This hotel was brilliant when we stayed. Reception is gorgeous with a fab piano bar at night serving some classic cocktails, local beers and all standard soft drinks. I hear their wine was particularly nice but I stuck to mojitos. Staff were always polite and spoke good English. Our rooms were spotlessly clean, roomy and had comfortable beds with decent sized bathrooms too. Theres a TV (massive one), a mini fridge with complimentary bottles of water and an ironing board with iron (handy). Good wardrobe space and plenty of hangers which is refreshing, so many hotels these days give you 3-5 hangers which is never enough! The hotel is a little out the city centre, definitely not walking distance but the metro is a 5-10 minute walk, take the blue line to Diagonal, then change to green and get off at Catalunya. Sounds a lot but isn't really, gets you there very quickly. I actually totally rate Barcelona's metro - easy to read and understand plus very efficient. If you are football fans you will love this hotel - the Nou Camp stadium is minutes down the road and well worth seeing. We did the tour and saw a game, when walking back to this hotel at night, we felt it was a nice, safe area which puts you at ease. We used the hotels pool, located on the roof one afternoon which was nice. Its fairly small but is clean and keeps you cool. My advice would be take snacks and drinks up with you though, the bar wasn't open when we used the pool (1-4pm on a Wednesday). We didn't get to use the spar unfortunately but really wished we had, it looked amazing! Breakfasts here were interesting, standard continental of course with aspects of a cooked breakfast too i.e fried tomatoes, eggs (omelette, scrambled or fried done freshly in front of you) or fried potatoes... I missed baked beans I wont lie. I know your probably thinking it would be unusual outside the UK to see beans for breakfast but most European hotels I've stayed in these days now do serve beans. They had an excellent selection of juices and milk (soya and lactose free were there), my brother cant have dairy but was really happy he could still have cereal in the morning!! The coffee machine was one of those George Clooney jobs, you could have a standard Nescafé or something a little more posh in a capsule thing - all great for kickstarting the day. I enjoyed breakfasts here, glad it came as part of our booking. Overall had a fabulous start here, if I came back to Barcelona I would stay here again, a lovely hotel ❤️.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Hayley S
P-Stor, Gerente at Senator Barcelona Spa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Dear guest,

We would like to thank you for your comments, as it is through them the best way we can improve the quality of our service, understanding the perception of our product and most important the quality and friendly service we provide.

Rest assured your feedback has been shared with our team and is a great source of motivation for us. We truly hope that we will have the pleasure to welcome you back in the not too distant future and provide you with another unforgettable moment in Barcelona.

Regards,