“Pit Stop”

Price range: US$5 - US$18
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Eixample
Description: Artisan Coffee Shop and Brunch spot in Barcelona.Absolutely everything is made by hand,from scratch, using only the best local ingredients. Organic when possible. In grandmothers we trust!!
Reviewed 16 October 2017

Called in here for a coffee and to rest our feet after long day sightseeing, the coffee and cake was delicious, the cake slice was quite big so glad the waiter advised us to just order one slice between us! Nice to sit and watch the world go by.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,208)

Reviewed 15 October 2017

This place is amazing. I loved the food. if you go for brunch you have to go early or do a line to get a table. But it is so worth it. the street where is located is really nice to walk and then grab a bite of food.

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

I'm not one to put places down, as I work in hospitality and I know people make up stories to make it seem worse then it is. This place was ok.. the staff were either really nice to you or had a bad attitude, we waited in line 30 minutes which we had no problem with as the food looked amazing coming out. When I said "3 people for breakfast" just to make it clear we weren't planning on spending £2 on a coffee and wasting there space the boy replied "we do brunch all day.." in a very poor tone. I haven't had a decent breakfast in Europe in the past 2 months so I was excited to finally get eggs, avocado and some salmon. Unfortunately it was soggy and the flavours on the meal didn't blend together well, my avocado was mostly brown, but the meals are huge. The place was similar to an egotistical hipster run cafe you'd find in Byron Bay. Overall, I was sadly unimpressed and I'm so over seeing overrated places being raved about when they clearly do not serve quality.

1  Thank pdf1997
BrunchCake, Gerente at Brunch & Cake, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2017

Dear Paige ,
We are very sorry to read your review., and specially for the impression coming from our host.
Trust us, this is not a "hispter run" cafe, but a long stablished family business, basically obsessed with food quality
We please invite you to write us on brunchandcakebcn@gmail.com, we'd be delighted to have you back and show we do much better than that:)

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

Great great great breakfast !! Wow !! The best brunch in the city if not in the world ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️large portions nice neighborhood .

Reviewed 10 October 2017

Definitely a place for the adventurous eaters! Food portions are huge and served as if they were individual art pieces. Food quality is also good but sometimes I would prefer less "smoke" and more "meat" if you know what I mean. The setting is delicious and we had the luck to be seated outside, blessed by the warm weather Barcelona offered us in October. Queues are long and I don't think they accept reservation so go early, leave your name on the list and come back to enjoy a good and quirky brunch!