“Happy Donuts”

Ranked #14 of 151 Bakeries in Barcelona
Price range: US$3 - US$9
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Eixample
Description: Proud family of artisanal bakers serving the best boldu's (donuts) in the world, we call them BOLDUMAN :)
Reviewed 8 June 2018

Donuts with smiley faces certainly made me happy. Every time I walked past this store I had to stop and stare but I eventually gave up on the diet and enjoyed a chocolate dipped donut. If I had been in Barcelona for longer I think I may have worked my way through the entire range.

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

Went for breakfast and had the original boldu, milk chocolate boldu and croissant dipped in white chocolate. It was all super tasty but very rich and sugary so I can’t see myself eating more than one. Staff was friendly and spoke good English. Thank you!

Reviewed 3 May 2018

If you are looking for delicious donuts, this is the place for you. The staff goes out of the way to explain whats inside each food. They are very friendly and the food is absolutely delicious. They also serve lunch style patissarie meals, such as wraps, quiches, and good quality deserts.

1  Thank SuzanNatasha
Reviewed 2 April 2018

This shop offers exceptional doughnuts. Had two double chocolates.They were fantastic. The shop isn't all that Large. Seats perhaps 14 people. When there, it constantly busy. Very good customer service behind the counter.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Their doughnuts are the best. We go there al the time. I'm not giving it a 4 because the rest of the menu is quite average.