The Fastnet Pub
Cuisines: American, Italian, Spanish
Neighbourhood: Barceloneta
Neighbourhood: Barceloneta
Reviewed 10 January 2017

I try not to go to English/Irish pubs when abroad but not fancying paella or tapas again we stopped for lunch and ended up staying several hours! Friendly staff, good food, heaters outside in the evening.
Lasagne was off the menu, I ordered the Bbq beef ribs which were very fatty but the waitress apologised and gave feedback to the chef as that was unusual apparently and some drinks were discounted as compensation which we were happy with.

Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

Slightly slow service, MAMMOTH quantity of food. The chili - cheese nachos would easily serve 4 persons, so is the size of the french fries. But tasty and reasonably priced food and drinks

Reviewed 15 December 2016

Quality Irish pub with good food choice and lovely Guiness. Football also on the TV and friendly staff at hand with friendly banter. Good outside seating to watch the marina and passing traffic and people.

Reviewed 2 November 2016 via mobile

Very good meal and the staff has been nice. My girlfriend took a curry and I a fish and ships, both were delicious!

1  Thank Maxime B
Reviewed 21 October 2016

We found the Fastnet Pub while walking from the Barceloneta metro stop to the beach. Being a quarter Irish, it kinda called to me. W sat outside, and I ordered an Irish coffee, which was very, very good. We had a cute, young waitress, and I asked where she was from. "Dublin" was her reply. Talk about authentic! I also ordered a pint of Guinness.

They also serve food, but we did not eat. Two guys at the table next to us had hamburgers with chips. and they looked very good!

1  Thank Rob M