After difficulties getting into the apartment all went well. Receptionist and staff were helpful. Be warned that standard appt only has 1 bed though 2 had been requested. Good location for getting around the city. Was dubious due to other review re the area and women. Myself and daughter loved it and sat in the square late at night having a glass of wine, good way to end the day though as in any city you need to be aware. We would happily stay again. There is a small, fenced, childrens play area in the square outside the building indicating a local family area. Street cleaners come around regularly so very clean environment
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Allada Apartments are located next to the Born, one of the city's most modern districts. There is a vibrant nightlife but also a great deal of culture, such as the Picasso Museum and the Cathedral of Santa Maria del Mar, and an infinite array of designer shops, boutiques and shoe stores. The beach is just a 20-minute walk away, making it the ideal place to enjoy the city both day and night, both in summer and winter. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Allada Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartamentos Allada Barcelona
- Apartamentos Allada Hotel Barcelona