The staff was helpful, they moved us to another apartment after 2 days, they helped us with Laundry, gave directions to the places and advised us on how to get around. It's at a good location, lost of places of interest are nearby, very practical.
However, the shock started right from the beginnings from the collection of the keys. We were suppose check-in after office hours at 11 in the night and were given different address to collect the keys. When we reached at the other office, we were asked to go to some other building to collect the keys in middle of the night. The staff was not apologetic and in-turn asked us why didn't we call them before leaving for Barcelona.
When we reached the apartment building the things were broken and beds to soft to sleep. We complained about the beds, the manager who claims to be in the industry for 10 years mentioned that 'Too soft bed' is a complaint he has heard it first time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Allada Apartments are located next to the Born, one of the city's most modern districts. There is a vibrant nightlife but also a great deal of culture, such as the Picasso Museum and the Cathedral of Santa Maria del Mar, and an infinite array of designer shops, boutiques and shoe stores. The beach is just a 20-minute walk away, making it the ideal place to enjoy the city both day and night, both in summer and winter. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Allada Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartamentos Allada Barcelona
- Apartamentos Allada Hotel Barcelona