Room Mate Pau(Barcelona)
US$165
  • Room Service
US$153
  • Restaurant
Pol & Grace Hotel(Barcelona)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$107
  • Bar/Lounge
US$157
US$103
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$147/night.

Hotel The Serras(Barcelona)
US$348
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$461/night.

B-Hotel(Barcelona)
Mercer Hotel Barcelona(Barcelona)
US$396
US$271
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$388/night.

Hotel 1898(Barcelona)
US$248
US$198
US$136
US$107
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$126/night.

2,404 results
All reviewszinc barrocafort metro stationrooftop terracerecommend villaminute walkgreat boutiquetapaslovely hotelfirst floorlas ramblasresidential arealoved this hotelbreakfast was excellentthe air conditioningsmall hotelvisiting barcelonacity break
Reviewed 13 June 2011

We stayed here with another couple on a short break, the hotel was modern, clean and comfortable. Staff were very friendly and helpful. The terrace bar was a really nice feature especially at the end of a busy day/evening! We couldn't believe how quiet it was even though there was traffic outside our window we didn't hear anything - fab double glazing!! It's in a good position with Rocafort metro at the end of the road but is also within walking distance of Place de Catalunya where you can pick up an hop on - hop off tourist bus, get a 2 day ticket which is great value and will take you to all the major sights. Would thoroughly recommend this hotel, great value and would stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank Eliazabeth
Reviewed 13 June 2011

This hotel had all of the great modern style at an affordable price. The location was very central and perfect for doing a lot of walking (and we did A LOT of walking). -15 minute walk to Las Ramblas; 25 minute walk to Monjuic Park; 25 minute walk to Sagrada Familia.
The hotel was very chic and modern and a great rooftop terrace (although it was raining when we were there so we couldn't take advantage of it. Another great plus -They had plenty of umbrellas and hats in the lobby to borrow for the rain. That helped out a lot.
Great service too! I left my purse in the lobby bar one afternoon (one too many drinks will do that to you.) Needless to say, the purse contained all of my money, credit cards and passport. I didn't realize the mistake until about 30 minutes later and by that point, we got a call to our room from the hotel lobby letting us know I had left it down there and they were bringing it up. Nothing was missing. That could have been a major disaster.
We stayed here for two nights of our 4 night stay in Barcelona. The other 2 nights were at a different hotel in the area. A day after we had checked out, I realized I had left behind a travel pillow in the room (it looked like a regular pillow in a white pillow case..easy mistake). I called them the next day and asked if they had found anything. The clerk at the hotel said he would look and call us at our other hotel. Later that day, I had a note from Villa Emilia saying they had my pillow. That was a huge help since I had a 12 hour flight home the next day. All in all, this place was amazing and I would definitely go back.

3  Thank sekamina
Reviewed 11 June 2011

The Villa Emilia is one of those havens in the midst of the social paradise that is Barcelona. We had a sixth floor room with excellent black out curtains, great AC, and cosy beds (yes, beds; twins pushed together in our double room). I can honestly say that we have never slept better anywhere. Having had bad experiences with noise and crime previously on La Rambla, we were looking for a hotel out of the main tourist area but still convenient to all the sights and the shopping areas of the old town and of the new and vital center. The Rocafort subway station is steps away from the hotel and, at only Euro 1,45 per trip, the extensive metro system is a great way to get around fast. Loved this hotel, recommend it, and will return! In our car, as they provide a voucher for reduced price parking in a nearby garage.

Room Tip: Upper floor rooms are quieter.
2  Thank SabbaticalProf
Reviewed 10 June 2011

My partner and I stayed here last month on the last leg of our European holiday. Of the 3 cities we visited in Europe this hotel was the most beautiful and the best value! A steal for the price we paid! The hotel is gorgeous. Modern decor. Very trendy vibe. The staff were very friendly, efficient and helpful. The last night of our trip was RAINY so we decided to stay in for dinner at the hotel. Dinner was delicioius. Try the 4 course set menu. A great meal and a surprisingly good value. The hotel is in a bit of a residential area out of the tourist areas, but Metro access is literally 1 block away. Our room was beautiful...and I guess the only complaint I can lodge would be that the beds are a bit on the firm side. This didn't bother me, but my partner had a bit of trouble getting rest. Overall a beautiful stay in a beautiful city and a wonderful way to end a fantastic vacation.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank BB29Tucson
Reviewed 6 June 2011

Nice hotel, very clean & modern. Location is close to a metro, which is all you really need. Helpful staff & very accommodating. Would definitely stay there again. Asked for two beds, which were pushed together which made it a king-sized bed. Bathroom was fabulous, with a stand-up shower, great toiletries, nice big towels. Room #was 49 which was very quiet, but no view. Breakfast was great, though you don't need to include it as there are lots of cafe's around. Service was very good, the staff very helpful with whatever you needed we ate one night in the resturaunt downstairs and it was great (although the house red was marginal). We also went to the rooftop patio,which is great for an after sightseeing cava. No view from there, but very nicely furnished & serviced.

Room Tip: Get one not facing the main street if you can.
3  Thank Maplehawk