“Unforgettable!”
Review of Todo Pasa

Todo Pasa
Reserve with
Save up to 40% when you reserve online *
Todo Pasa is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #769 of 10,474 Restaurants in Barcelona
Cuisines: Argentinian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Montjuic
Reviewed 2 January 2017

Another amazing must review restaurant in Barcelona. I love L’Amphora for traditional Catalan and now I’m in love with Todo Pasa for tasting the best of Argentina! We had the Provoleta, Empanada, Grilled Vegetables, Angus Sirloin, and Mollejas aka Gizzards! They were recommended and I was a little squeamish but after I tried it I was in heaven!! For dessert we shared the Pancake with Dulce de Leche and chocolate sauce and the Chocolate Brownie with ice cream. Everything was so delicious!! The waitress was so gracious and helpful. Really beautiful decor. Another not to be missed and must visit again restaurant in Barcelona!! I found an Argentinian restaurant in my home city that I will be visiting soon because I miss Todo Pasa!

Reviewed 18 December 2016 via mobile

Very good and highly recommend restaurant. Accepted us at the last moment and gave us a very good service.

Reviewed 10 December 2016 via mobile

The food was excellent, there was lots of different t cuts of meat available and a great choice of side dishes. My partner and I settled on the fillet 500g to share, which was served and cut at the table. Quality of the meat was good, and the grilled vegetables we ordered on the side where cooked to perfection. Only thing to note here would be the atmosphere, lights could be a little lower during dinner, and better music in the background. Service was great though. Would go back!

Reviewed 28 November 2016 via mobile

Walked of the street after climbing6 muntjuic.We were famished
Old school restarant food was perfect

Reviewed 5 November 2016

Very nice steaks and housewine! We enjoyed our meal at this small restaurant! The waiter did not speak english, but we made right orders